Davinson Sanchez

JPM85

We all keep saying player X is not ready for Barca, needs to stay at his team
Then another big club gets him
He turns into a top class player in the same season
And becomes too expensive for us
Been there before, but let's keep doing that with Dembele, Sanchez and who else>>>

You called it. Will be the next superstar CB, in the hands of Levy.
Clubs will need to pay 100+ for him now, as he costed 42M.

Damn board doesn't learn a thing. Buy him, loan him for a year and he will be ready after WC.
Same thing they should have done with Dembele (last year) and Dybala (2 years ago).

The whole world can see the potential of those guys.

JamDav1982

You called it. Will be the next superstar CB, in the hands of Levy.
Clubs will need to pay 100+ for him now, as he costed 42M.

Damn board doesn't learn a thing. Buy him, loan him for a year and he will be ready after WC.
Same thing they should have done with Dembele (last year) and Dybala (2 years ago).

The whole world can see the potential of those guys.

Almost certain he wouldnt have come to Barca to be loaned for a year and to pay 45m to loan a player out when have Mina on way soon makes little sense.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously, had Barca came knocking he'd refuse Tottenham and in no way would we have to pay 40 mil.

JamDav1982

Obviously, had Barca came knocking he'd refuse Tottenham and in no way would we have to pay 40 mil.

Why do you think Barca would get him cheaper than Spurs?

With option of starting at Spurs or on bench at Barca he could easily choose Spurs I think.

Petulant Whiner

Why do you think Barca would get him cheaper than Spurs?

With option of starting at Spurs or on bench at Barca he could easily choose Spurs I think.

There might have been space for him in the starting line up if they'd move Umtiti to left back. And then have Mina on the bench, who will be slowly eased into the team in place of Pique the president.

Petulant Whiner

I feel like we are missing out by not employing his composure and good on the ball skills further up the pitch.

Umtiti - Sanchez - Pique - Semedo

would have been a very solid and balanced defensive unit similar to

Abidal - Puyol - Pique - Alves

khaled_a_d

Good luck to him, he made his choice when he moved to Ajax and rejecting us almost 3 times in 2016. After that he went from a bargain deal for young player into an expensive young CB with a lot of risk.
He is in top 5 teams in EPL right now with good coach,so good luck to him

El Flaco

[tw]955783799367000065[/tw]

Davinson Sánchez on rejecting Barça for Ajax: "It's true that I was always linked with them. There was an offer on the table, but you have to think about the conditions. I had just won the Libertadores, but they wanted me at Barça B. Instead, I played 50 games at Ajax and that was what I needed."

xXKonan

Watched him a bit this season and going by what he has shown so far especially in terms of his technical ability, it's safe to say that even during his stint at Ajax people were correct in the idea that De Ligt, despite being three years younger at the time was the much better prospect.

He's young and has plenty of time to improve but on a technical level he just seems behind other players his age.

Home of Barca Fans