2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Vilarrubi

Beat the English champions, French champions, Dutch champions, German champions and the Italian champions. Truly unbelievable

RM fans still manage to say we had a "lucky run" because of injuries to other teams while they played Schalke and a weak Atletico lollllll butthurt and excuses are off the scale today!!! Loving it. VAMOS Barca!!!!

raskolnikov

RM fans still manage to say we had a "lucky run" because of injuries to other teams while they played Schalke and a weak Atletico lollllll butthurt and excuses are off the scale today!!! Loving it. VAMOS Barca!!!!

That along with bringing up their 10 cups won. Biggest fraud club in football and cancer to the sport, love the whining on their forums.

mazp

Madrid fans are just bitter that Barca have pretty much overshadowed Madrid for the past decade or so. :lol: What's great is i actually witnessed all 5 wins. I was there during the dark ages, Figo leaving, Madrid fans mocking Barca, etc.. Then to see how this club became a dynasty is incredible. Just enjoy it. :barcascarf:

ManusXavi

I had a dream. Barcelona had 3 of the top 10 goal scorers in the world and they worked great as a Unit. They terrorized the world.
Barcelona won the Copa del Rey, Laliga and the Champions League all in one season. ;) ;)

I feel sorry for the kids of the future who missed out on this. It really was a dream season. I almost want to call this - Dream team #3 after Cruyffs team and Guardiolas team

Edit:I haven't been to bed yet since the final. It is still the same day.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
You cry about our goal in the 93th minute when there were 5 minutes of extra time and when it's obviously in your favor you don't complain.
1-1 , the ref doesn't call a penalty for Juve which would most likely make it 2-1 for Juve. Instead Barcelona continues the play and scores for the 2:1 Barca lead. Gamebreaking ref error:
[tw]607279338065555456[/tw]
And not to mention that your 3rd goal came 6 minutes and 40 seconds into the extra time,when there were only 5 minutes of added time. Ramos scored 2:43 into 5 minutes of extra time and you cried like there is no tomorrow :lol: Hyprocrisy at it's best.
[vine]https://vine.co/v/eMDTIAlE0B0[/vine]

Last edited:

raskolnikov

1-1 , the ref doesn't call a penalty for Juve which would most likely make it 2-1 for Juve. Instead Barcelona continues the play and scores for the 2:1 Barca lead. Gamebreaking ref error:

By that logic, Vidal should have been off after 15 minutes and Barca could have received a penalty as well for the Lichtsteiner handball.

The Juve penalty would have been a very soft one to receive by the way, I know as a madridista you might be confused into thinking these are 110% penaldo's since in your games thats often the case but in the rest of the world there is logic in him not giving it to them there:p

Alen

Arguable in both ways. Vidal should've been sent off too.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You cry about our goal in the 93th minute when there were 5 minutes of extra time and when it's obviously in your favor you don't complain.
And not to mention that your 3rd goal came 6 minutes and 40 seconds into the extra time,when there were only 5 minutes of added time. Ramos scored 2:43 into 5 minutes of extra time and you cried like there is no tomorrow :lol: Hyprocrisy at it's best.
[vine]https://vine.co/v/eMDTIAlE0B0[/vine]

You're even saltier than this thing

View attachment 6867

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Post some videos of Vidal challenges too while at it. We should have played with man extra for entire 2nd hlaf

Kohe321

Anyone complaining about the scoreline is not being objective. 3-1 describes the game perfectly, we won deservedly.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans