Liga l Round 14: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-1

Total-Football

Can't figure out from the posts here if we were better but missed a win due to bad finishing or were we just not good enough. Maybe both?

Shit performance by both teams. What make it worse is the previous match between chealsea vs city which was a real thrill.. 2 heavyweights going after each other with agression and style.. classico was played with 2 teams afraid of conceding a goal.. first half was a horrible.. however when iniesta came it , we controlled the midfield immediately and created a couple of chances, we didn t capitalized which would have killed the match of course.. towards the end of the match neymar was subbed off due to injury , and with that ended our potential of coutering and the team decided to concede the play in the last minutes.. dumass arda subbed on and he did what he does best. Fooling like a fucking brainless twat.
Conclusion : with all our problems , we kinda outplayed madrid .. the supossed to be a mighy club showed nothing impressive today.. i'm optimistic about the futur , we need to act now.. and correct the artefacts

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I get the point about Messi, but unless we have midfield control and superiority, Messi won't see the ball at the RW. And while it'll give Roberto more chances to link up with him, Roberto simply isn't that threat offensively. He can put in a good shift, and got a good cross in him, but not really that creative spark.

All those examples are from before Iniesta came in to the game. After that I agree. Messi could've gone to the right and limited Marcelo rampaging forward too.

F

FlaFCB

It's a pretty good article.

it's a shame however some barca fans on twitter are shitting on it since they think it's some attack piece on Messi.

Honestly I don't even know why I bother following barca fans on twitter. Just pure shithousery that makes stuff on here look tame as hell. :lol:

Yeah, it's really bad. No man's land.

Altomonte

it's really simple: Neymar and Messi could both have scored and put the match out of reach for Madrid. We could still have taken 3 points if Luis Enrique had subbed in Umtiti instead od Turan. There are only two Barça players that can jump like Ramos, Umtiti and Piqué. RM has superiority in the air, everybody knows that. Leaving Umtiti on the bench in the final minutes - where Madrid always tries to score headers (see CL FINALS!) is STUPID.

Barcilliant

I'm fairly sure everyone covered what i was going to say already but I'll post anyway. A decent performance and would have deserved the win on chances created. Now for the negatives. Should have taken gomes off for iniesta coz rakitic was actually having a good game for a while this season. Still want verratti in the team over him. What the **** was turan doing. And who was marking Madrids most dangerous player from set pieces. Now for the positives. Barca played better in midfield than they have being in a while. Especially in the second half and that was obviously down to the genius iniesta. The defence looked good until the ramos header. Messi was good as usual and busquets looked like his old self. Now d'or my last comment. NEED MARCO VERRATTI

You can want Verratti all you want. He isn't coming here.

Barca are going to lose alot offans in the upcoming years when our greats start to decline. You simply can't replace those players as Iniesta showed in this match.

Morten

Is it just me, or has EL Classico lost some of its edge, recently?
I dont think the quality has been quite the same for some time now, and there seem to be less interest for El Classico(at least in my country) than previously.
Idk, maybe im just imagining things.

Alik

I dont think the quality has been quite the same for some time now, and there seem to be less interest for El Classico(at least in my country) than previously.

Well, the last 2 classico's were crap. But the two managers were Lucho and Zidane, and that I feel explains most of it.

FinBarcelonafan

True. It hasn't had the same edge after Mourinho.

PrRan

I think the time has come to switch the system to a 4-2-3-1 with Leo behind Suarez and a right leg winger as RW. Iniesta and busquets as CM.

Neeraj

The problem isn't just the 6 points though. It's that it's a proven fact now that we have a clueless coach. Putting Turan on in the end...Jeez..I mean if there was one person in our squad I would NOT want coming in at the end of a game we are leading 1-0, it's Turan..

Also - I'm sure his view on this is; "It was a tight game which we deserved to win, except for a stupid foul I told the team not to give away. We deserved the points as we had more chances, we must finish better". He obviously isn't going to see the glaring problems the team has, cause if he had the capacity to, he already would have.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]805428495463710720[/tw]

[tw]805428977980542976[/tw]

So much space to exploit in their left side...

Home of Barca Fans