11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

CatalinR10

Whenever I see his face I feel like he's an occasional street shitter.

He would get up in the night , look out the window to see if anyone is around , go in the street , take a shit then go back in the house. He would look from the window at people to see their reaction at his shit while giggling like a schoolgirl.

@maxim , you say you know him , does he do this stuff ? Did you step so far in one of his shits ?

cro-man

The club seems to cover him the best way they can. Deschamps as example is critizing him now for a long time and is not even close of spending time with him as the club is. His attitude sucks and i can totally see him forcing a move if we dont bend and let him have his flaws.

Messigician

Whenever I see his face I feel like he's an occasional street shitter.

He would get up in the night , look out the window to see if anyone is around , go in the street , take a shit then go back in the house. He would look from the window at people to see their reaction at his shit while giggling like a schoolgirl.

@maxim , you say you know him , does he do this stuff ? Did you step so far in one of his shits ?

I too get that impression from him.

BBZ8800

When Puyol is commenting on this, you know that there are some problems.

Puyol is not interested in gossip and scandals.
He only wants football, professionalism and justice.

So, when Puyol is talking about this, it is clear that Sport (and EV) are not hating on Dembele without a reason.

Maybe a coach will really know the best in the end... since he sees the player and all of his flaws everyday on training grounds.

Jägermeister

Maybe a coach will really know the best in the end... since he sees the player and all of his flaws everyday on training grounds.

Don‘t know if this argument is valid when we talk about Valverde and his player choices. This, or e.g. Semedo is literally sleeping on the training pitch.

krakdol

I too get that impression from him.

Dembélé was a street player from a poor suburb in a French city. Like Mbappé and a lot of our French players.

Now some have the brain to go a lot further, others don't.

Dembele has what it takes to be great, he was superb in Dortmund. But in Dortmund he was trusted and more importantly, he had players running around him.

It's just awfully hard to succeed in a poor team like Barcelona has become, with no movement, no offensive runs, a team which bets everything on Messi individual skills. Even Coutinho has trouble here, everybody outside Messi has trouble here because it's awfully hard looking good while playing motionless slow building football where nobody makes runs behind. Xavi and Iniesta are gone, it's time to move on.

Now does Dembélé has some street player defaults ? Yes he does. Sometimes thinking too much about dribbling, sometimes afraid. But he's also a genius, that's why you bought him 150 million $ Sell him for 80 million$ and he'll be back over 100 next year, simply because in nearly any other big team, he'll get people who run around him and he'll be racking goals and assists again like he used to in Dortmund.

Does he have some problems due to his past being raised in a poor suburb ? Yes he does.

But he's a nice guy and he can make it if people believe in him like Tuchel did in Dortmund instead of wanting him to fail like every idiot on this non-fan forum. And if Barcelona becomes a better team again, with more movement.

Dembele's pass rate is bad in Barcelona because there's not enough people moving around him.

Everybody has a bad pass rate right now in this team and the team loses even when he's not here so maybe, maybe the problem is elsewhere. Just saying.

Last edited:

FCB1987

Banned
You get this impression because that's what he was, a street player from a poor suburb in a French city. Like Mbappé and a lot of our French players.

Dembele has what it takes to be great, he was superb in Dortmund. It's just awfully hard to succeed in a poor team like Barcelona has become, with no movement, no offensive runs, a team which bets everything on Messi individual skills. Even Coutinho has trouble here, everybody outside Messi has trouble here because it's awfully hard.

Now does Dembélé has some street player defaults ? Yes he does.

Does he have some problems due to his past being raised in a poor suburb ? Yes he does.

But he's a nice guy and he can make it if people believe in him like Tuchel did in Dortmund instead of wanting him to fail like every idiot on this non-fan forum. And if Barcelona becomes a better team again, with more movement.

Dembele's pass rate is bad in Barcelona because there's not enough people moving around him.

Everybody has a bad pass rate right now in this team and the team loses even when he's not here so maybe, maybe the problem is elsewhere.

so now Dembele is too good for Barcelona
😂😂😂😂

Messigician

Dembélé was a street player from a poor suburb in a French city. Like Mbappé and a lot of our French players.

Dembele has what it takes to be great, he was superb in Dortmund. It's just awfully hard to succeed in a poor team like Barcelona has become, with no movement, no offensive runs, a team which bets everything on Messi individual skills. Even Coutinho has trouble here, everybody outside Messi has trouble here because it's awfully hard.

Now does Dembélé has some street player defaults ? Yes he does.

Everybody has a bad pass rate right now in this team and the team loses even when he's not here so maybe, maybe the problem is elsewhere.

Excuse me? We are a poor team? You watch your mouth the problem is Dembele clearly.

Players like Alves came from poorer areas but don't have the attitude problems Dembele has

krakdol

so now Dembele is too good for Barcelona
��������

You clearly lack reading skills because that's absolutely not what I said. But there must be a reason why every player you buy was playing better elsewhere. Coutinho was great at Liverpool you know.

My 2 cents.

Last edited:

krakdol

Excuse me? We are a poor team? You watch your mouth the problem is Dembele clearly.

Players like Alves came from poorer areas but don't have the attitude problems Dembele has

It's well known people from some areas in France generally have bad attitude. Worse than most countries (Nasri, Benzema, Menez, Anelka, Augustin, Rabiot... they all had attitude problems, there are dozens of them, at some point it made French people hate the National Team, then we sent all those trouble makers home because we had enough great players to be able to do that and we won the WC again).

That's precisely because they're less poor. We gave them everything and they didn't have to fight enough to get that, unlike in Brazil where they get less and have to grow earlier. I don't think our French welfare state is bad at all, but that's an unfortunate side effect. Human nature.

Barcelona's problem can't be Dembele though since they don't play better at all when he's not here. They just lost at home vs a poor Betis team and Dembele didn't play.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans