Your Barca shirt

BojanNo9

Does anyone know if the Barcelona store in the nou camp still sells the champions league final shirt? With the stuff written on the front?

Also do they still sell the winners tshirts for the league and champions league?

I'd kill to know.

4candles

Does anyone know if the Barcelona store in the nou camp still sells the champions league final shirt? With the stuff written on the front?

Also do they still sell the winners tshirts for the league and champions league?

I'd kill to know.

I was in the store yesterday - they had both the league and CL t-shirts (picked up a league one for myself).

I'm not sure what t-shirt with writing on the front you're talking about - I didn't notice anything like that (but that doesn't mean it wasn't there...).

BojanNo9

I was in the store yesterday - they had both the league and CL t-shirts (picked up a league one for myself).

I'm not sure what t-shirt with writing on the front you're talking about - I didn't notice anything like that (but that doesn't mean it wasn't there...).

this one:
Barca%20CL%20Final%20Shirt.jpg

did they have many of the tshirts?

thanks for telling me though, was a big shot in the dark to ask in here. happy i got a response.

4candles

Yes, they had a lot of stock of both shirts.

Still can't give you an answer about that special kit though - I wasn't really paying attention to the kits when I was there, so could easily have missed it.

mittchan82

My lovely wife just bought me 11-12 season home jersey. Honestly, I don't mind the new jersey. Well, minus the "Qatar Foundation" in front. Tge design grows on you.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Went into a store looking for tennis shoes and end up buying Barca 2014/2015 shirt. It was on discount and I only got it to honor the treble season. Qatar sign really taints it for me.
Btw. Sleeves are so tight. They make those shirts for twig arms.

Only my second Barca shirt since 1998/1999 centenary one.

dakt

Went into a store looking for tennis shoes and end up buying Barca 2014/2015 shirt. It was on discount and I only got it to honor the treble season. Qatar sign really taints it for me.
Btw. Sleeves are so tight. They make those shirts for twig arms.

Only my second Barca shirt since 1998/1999 centenary one.

Less bacon I say...and you're probably too old to do anything about it anyway, so.... :cheers:
I got mine as a gift just before we won CWC...so I was left w/o a golden badge in the middle.:angry: And since I lost a lot of muscle mass and gained perfectly spherical belly, with these horizontal stripes I look like a goblin. :lol:
Yeah, not the best jersey we ever had.

Home of Barca Fans