Lliga: FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao 2-0

Neeraj

What a piece of !@#$ ref. Great game. I'm loving the way we are playing. We never seem static, the biggest problem over the last couple of years or so has been how slow our build up is and we just look to slow down play at every chance. Now, we are playing quick, with purpose, we try sharp passes (and hence we might have a lesser successful passing rate, but that does not matter, that's the point) and the only thing needed at the moment is more clinical finishing. Messi god mode, Neymar good finishing finally. I like :party1:

barcanuck

Would've preferred Iraola, Ibai, and for Gurpegi to not even have made the squad but decent lineup otherwise. I can really see Neymar/Messi wrecking the defense though with De Marcos and Gurpegi on that right side.

good call on the Lioney Messymar!! 😱😃😁😎

Siberia

Been a while since I saw a ref this bad. He was horrible! But I really liked how we played. We were really unpredictable in attack. Long balls, short passes, use the wings, through balls.. I really enjoyed this match and hats off for Bilbao, really good team.

Androutsos

I kept thinking throughout the game, what if Suarez were there. So many of those chances would've ended as goals.

rixxer

Been a while since I saw a ref this bad. He was horrible! But I really liked how we played. We were really unpredictable in attack. Long balls, short passes, use the wings, through balls.. I really enjoyed this match and hats off for Bilbao, really good team.

Was Munir`s goal really offside? From tv it seemed briefly so, but the angle was so bad and taking into account the passers position according to the lines of the box, it seemed legit goal. As we won, not that much controversy about that, but seriously that refereeing....

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Munir's goal was wrongly disallowed, wasn't even close really...Borbalan's crew got a lot wrong yesterday, even a few for Atletico

Siberia

Was Munir`s goal really offside? From tv it seemed briefly so, but the angle was so bad and taking into account the passers position according to the lines of the box, it seemed legit goal. As we won, not that much controversy about that, but seriously that refereeing....

Imo he was definitely onside. He was clearly behind the ball.

Bertus

Bleh, no time to watch football this week end.

Happy that Barca won while RM lost tho.

Good job, Lucho and the team.

Home of Barca Fans