Lliga | Round 8: Atlético de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona 1-1

El Flaco

[tw]915620394983460870[/tw]

Says Atleti will not provide any tickets to FC Barcelona for the upcoming game due to "logistical" reasons. The 62 Barcelona fans who have already bought their tickets will be allowed into the stadium but no other Barcelona fans will be allowed.

BarçaBarça

Says Atleti will not provide any tickets to FC Barcelona for the upcoming game due to "logistical" reasons. The 62 Barcelona fans who have already bought their tickets will be allowed into the stadium but no other Barcelona fans will be allowed.

What are those "logistical" reasons?

Vilarrubi

[tw]915620394983460870[/tw]

Pathetic.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to this one as always with clashes against Atletico.

Coming after internationals always looks tough on us and there are hardly more serious opponents than Rojiblancos.

Don't want to use term "real test" as we already played Juve but this will be a challenging task for Valverde.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That probably means they will allow those 62 Barca fans to enter and sit in the away fans' section and leave the rest of the seats in that section empty. Truly pathetic.

Other Barca fans wanting to go to the game should just purchase tickets in the general/home sections and proudly wear their Barca apparel. They can't throw them out.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I doubt there will be violence or any clashes.

Just Atletico being dicks.

Messi gonna torch their new stadium now.

Neymessi

2nd toughest away match after the international break? Yeah I won't be surprised if we don't win.

raskolnikov

2nd toughest away match after the international break? Yeah I won't be surprised if we don't win.

Im pretty sure we wint win to be honest. Post fifa break match, pathetico away, messidependencia again with him traveling the world playing at high altitude in Ecuador.
I would put messi on the bench for this one to avoid injuries and give a needed resr. Just play for a draw and sub him on in the 60th minute. Best case scenario we steal a win but im glad with a point given the circumstances.

Home of Barca Fans