new Deloitte Money League (Revenue) list

Bertus

PSG is aiming for 500+ millions next year.

They got many new contract recently, for example:

PSG_indo.jpg

Just a few days ago.

They are aiming for lots of new sponsors from Asia: Indonesia like Above, China, Japan, Korea and SEA in general.

+ They will pay less taxs in France starting this year.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't think our deal kicks in till the start of next season so it won't be included till the 2017 results. Next year we will drop due to no champs league this year but hopefully in 2016/17 we will be back and add the extra revenue.

I was suprised when i saw the commercial deals for barca seeing as they have 2 shirt sponsors and other deals i presume they would be leading that front.

You are right, my bad, the 750m deal with Adidas will kick in later and was not factored in the 2014 revenue.

Yeah, I have a feeling that we got shortchanged on the sponsor deals with our not so competent board and directors.

Bertus

It was reduced to 100M euros.

From what I know, nope. And it's not really a bad thing. That pushed the board to find new sponsors in areas they didn't really care at start in USA, in ASIA and with different companies and people like in the Mode world.

In the end they will reach 500M+ euros despite the FFP.

That part of the club is well managed. Jean-Claude Blanc is an excellent money manager.

The problem is that the sport/football part is really badly managed. PSG lacks a Director of Football and Laurent Blanc / Nasser are in full retard mode.

StarLord

The new Deloitte Money League is out.

Good to see that FCB has returned to the number 2 slot, registering a 76m euros increase in revenues and only 16m euros behind Real Madrid who stay on top for the 11th year running. This is somewhat surprising to me, as the euro has been very weak over the past year and the Premier League clubs (generating revenues in the currently very strong pound) have benefited immensely from epic TV deals and commercial rights.

Hopefully, a recovering euro will keep FCB going strong in the coming year. Atletico are also doing relatively well, with a 17m euros increase in revenue, staying at number 15.

Needless to say, EPL clubs dominate the Top 30. By next year (especially if the euro does not recover) all 20 EPL clubs will probably join the Top 30, and United may overtake both us and Real Madrid.

As I have been saying for 6 years now, continental clubs must look for a radical solution to this looming threat from the EPL. We are fast approaching the stage when the EPL's financial firepower will override England's relative dearth of talent and management incompetence.

http://www2.deloitte.com/content/da...deloitte-sport-football-money-league-2016.pdf

StarLord

I'd much rather see the profits than the revenues.

Nobody is making (any serious) profits in club football. What you receive in revenues is immediately spent on player transfers and wages. Making any kind of profit will seriously hamper a club's ability to compete with the other top clubs. Football clubs operate more like Amazon (sacrificing all for growth and market share) or in some extreme cases like ambitious start-ups that are willing to take serious losses for years on end so that they can establish themselves and outlive the competition, even if this risks a possible bankruptcy down the line.

Running a football club in search of short-term profits, is an absolute guarantee of driving it into irrelevance. Football clubs are about having the best players and winning titles (especially the CL, if they are a big one) not making profits for shareholders.

Home of Barca Fans