14 - Javier Mascherano

S

Super Pippo

Beast;412895U mean the Kaka u took 65 Million for ? the Kaka who didn't skip training or go on strike :lol: the Kaka which Marcelo put on a RM shirt on him[/QUOTE said:
That was when Perez concluded the deal, in a proper manner. The idiot you had before that tapped him up repededly, the fact that it didn't work doesn't excuse the terrible way the club went about its business.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
It's always someone else .. right ;)
When did Ronaldo skip an important game and go on striker ? or when did we offer joke of an offer ?
Inter-Real relations were strong afterward and several of our players went there due to the great relations (Solari,Figo and Samuel )

:lol:

figo and solari left on free transfers you mug. it wasn't a transaction between reial and inter.

as for ronaldo, he didn't go on strike because you only made your move after the world cup. but he kicked up an almighty fuss and demanded a move in public. and our first offer was €23m and gleb, which is perfectly reasonable.

go wind someone else up. :lol:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Do you have proof to back up that libelous statement?

He was told by your hierarchy that he should not play to try and speed up the process and engineer a move sooner.

Barca made a bid that day, JM was aware of it and had a conversation with your people (ie he has agreed terms with you lot already) so yes without any doubts it was Rossell and Co who asked JM to miss that game.

Beast

The Observer
That was when Perez concluded the deal, in a proper manner. The idiot you had before that tapped him up repededly, the fact that it didn't work doesn't excuse the terrible way the club went about its business.

Media tapped him , didn't go 1/10 of what they did to Cesc or made him go on strike and refuse to play for you ..
big difference ;)
:lol:

figo and solari left on free transfers you mug. it wasn't a transaction between reial and inter.

as for ronaldo, he didn't go on strike because you only made your move after the world cup. but he kicked up an almighty fuss and demanded a move in public. and our first offer was €23m and gleb, which is perfectly reasonable.

go wind someone else up. :lol:

Neither were out of contract u idiot...

go back to changing your opinion on Ibra.. that's what u do best.. change your opinions every 3 minutes

come back when you have an opinion on anything not some 3 year old who go on with the where the wind is blowing

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He was told by your hierarchy that he should not play to try and speed up the process and engineer a move sooner.

Barca made a bid that day, JM was aware of it and had a conversation with your people (ie he has agreed terms with you lot already) so yes without any doubts it was Rossell and Co who asked JM to miss that game.

Masch is thinking of a number between 1 & 1,000,000...Which number is he thinking of? :rolleyes:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!

So when I asked do you have proof, the answer was "no". In fact it's total guesswork on your part. I'm not completely dismissing the possibility that somebody urged him to refuse to play but until somebody with some first hand knowledge of events proposes the theory it continues to be unfounded speculation.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Neither were out of contract u idiot...

go back to changing your opinion on Ibra.. that's what u do best.. change your opinions every 3 minutes

come back when you have an opinion on anything not some 3 year old who go on with the where the wind is blowing

I always supported zlatan when it seemed the only problems he was having were footballistic. now that it's coming out that zlatan is a real problem, personality and chemistry wise, for the club I'm feeling a lot less inclined to support him. but, as I said with yaya, if he gets his agent to shut the fuck up then I have no problems with him staying. he's clearly a committed professional and pep even went out of his way to say that.

my stance and opinion is perfectly consistent, it's just aligned to the club, not the players. your determination to rip on me blinds you to that fact.

club before players. every time.

KluivertsBoots

Reports in Italy and Spain that Inter has made an official offer for Masch which exceeds the amounts offered by Barcelona so far. Perhaps this development is why the next Milan discussion will not happen until tomorrow. Sandro has to get on his horse or risk losing out on a player specifically requested by Pep. Moratti doesn't play around. He's got the Balotelli money (29m euros est.) to float around.

nebeer

Love is All
I always supported zlatan when it seemed the only problems he was having were footballistic. now that it's coming out that zlatan is a real problem, personality and chemistry wise, for the club I'm feeling a lot less inclined to support him. but, as I said with yaya, if he gets his agent to shut the fuck up then I have no problems with him staying. he's clearly a committed professional and pep even went out of his way to say that.

my stance and opinion is perfectly consistent, it's just aligned to the club, not the players. your determination to rip on me blinds you to that fact.

club before players. every time.

Yeah, I also supported Zlatan all along and still now, if he blends in well I would support him.

desoe

Something must happen already. As much long as we're not bringing Masch here, it reduces our time to buy the all migthy Ettiene Capoue (come to papa) instead :(

Home of Barca Fans