Adrián

cule19

I'd really like to see this guy in our team. One of the few players that imo would fit Barcelona perfectly, with some fine-tuning he could turn out to be very big.

Pros:
-Very versatile forward, can play as both winger and pure striker
-Quick, nimble and smart
-24 y.o.
-Not injury-prone(he could cover our flimsier forwards)
-Spanish

Cons:
-Pricey for a sub
-Needs to work on his consistency(I think fighting for a spot would help)

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Back from the Olympics.mhaving seen him first hand i can safely say he is not barca level he was absolute garbage

Gervinho

Never watched him in a game, but Arsenal are consistently linked with him and word is we will try to sign him in january and Walcott is moving on. Can you guys tell
me about this guy. Whats his best position and would he suit arsenal? at Arsenal i can see the right forward position being up for grabs

Ursegor

World Champion
Never watched him in a game, but Arsenal are consistently linked with him and word is we will try to sign him in january and Walcott is moving on. Can you guys tell
me about this guy. Whats his best position and would he suit arsenal? at Arsenal i can see the right forward position being up for grabs

He's the most wasteful forward I've ever seen. Some of the open net misses he produced this season were outrageously bad. 9 games and 0 goals so far. Last season 7 goals in 37 games. He's a good dribbler and versatile (can play as a winger or CF). That's it. You better keep Walcott.

Gervinho

He's the most wasteful forward I've ever seen. Some of the open net misses he produced this season were outrageously bad. 9 games and 0 goals so far. Last season 7 goals in 37 games. He's a good dribbler and versatile (can play as a winger or CF). That's it. You better keep Walcott.

He cant be that bad? Adrian seems to be a good footballer unlike Theo who has only speed. The thing with Theo is if there's no space and the opposition is defensive, you may as well play with 10 men because he adds nothing to the general play. he cant dribble to save his life. Theo got dominated by a 17 year old who made his debut and all the kid had was pace. But it really seems to gather pace that arsenal want Adrian

Home of Barca Fans