Lliga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Deportivo Alavés 1-2

ini4ever

I don't know but if we're force to use same line-up as last season so what the hell we did buy several players for

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I called the draw, but not a fucking loss. Feel sad for the fans at the Camp Nou paying big bucks to watch this BS. Won't be too mad this season after our league losses as I got my eyes on the CL, but the global headlines we make after such a game are just embarrassing.

serghei

Calma.

Won't be too long before we're back in front again.

Maybe, maybe not. Madrid is strong this year. And we play Atletico, who needs points as well. Meanwhile, Madrid has a nice run of easy games. If we're not careful we might have to find ourselves chasing Madrid. Let's hope Las Palmas help us when they play Madrid.

hardyboy

I can't see Real Madrid dropping points anytime soon. This will be a very long season. We should go all in for CL. La Liga will be extremely difficult to win this season..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe, maybe not. Madrid is strong this year. And we play Atletico, who needs points as well. Meanwhile, Madrid has a nice run of easy games. If we're not careful we might have to find ourselves chasing Madrid. Let's hope Las Palmas help us when they play Madrid.

Madrid are strong, but even they have looked shaky and could suddenly lose one of their easier games.

Mitchell1978

Well that went well.

I agree with rotations but don't rotate in defence, midfield and attack all at the same time, wrong choice imo.

raskolnikov

Well that went well.

I agree with rotations but don't rotate in defence, midfield and attack all at the same time, wrong choice imo.
Just hindsight, matthieu scores that sitter and we win the match and everyone forgets it. This just happens once every 5 years. We will still win la liga.

Devils

I'm pretty calm about this result.

If there is anything that Lucho has shown as Barca coach is that he isn't known for getting us off to flying starts at the beginning of a season.

Remember last year we got rekt by Bilbao and Celta and then lost to Sevilla as well.

Home of Barca Fans