Mavericky Puig

Andresito

Staff member
I'm one of the few that still thinks Arthur is not as bad as it seems and perhaps at Juve he can prove us wrong.

Yeah Arthur is far from a lost cause. He's a closed chapter for Barca but can still have a very good career at both club and national level, playing regularly for teams competing for the biggest titles.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
BBZ thought this guy was a static on-the-ball player with no stamina, whereas in fact he has the highest workrate among our midfielders and runs for 90 mins at high intensity. He is weak physically but not afraid to get stuck in challenges and possesses a lot of pace for a CM. Definitely has a future here at least as a rotation option. His technical skills are sublime.

Last edited:

Birdy

Small sample size, but the kid definitely has potential. Imagine what he could do in a proper team under a proper tactical plan.

EeLACVSX0AEWHdn

Riordon

Small sample size but thats very very impressive. I look forward to see him in the CL against the best, lets see if he can perform at the highest level. After the CL it will be easier to judge his talent and how good he can be in the future.

Andresito

Staff member
I'm conviced he'd have a great game against Bayern. Will probably be thrown on in the last minutes when we are down.

raminho

Wish we could see him in the starting eleven but I highly doubt it.
Start him as the CAM in 4-4-2 with De Jong, Sergi and Busi and bring Vidal on later.
If we go with just the oldies we’re gonna be run over.

Home of Barca Fans