Lliga | Round 1: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 1-0

soul24rage

It would bi nice to start a season with a win. And such a hard away match.

1:2 win would be a perfect match.

But I don't know why I am so pesimistic this season. Last year I was so full of positive energy. We will win treble. Roma was a good school. We have Cou. Messi want's to prove him as a leader.

But that all failed at Anfield.

So this season La Liga would be great.

Same here bro, I had positive feelings throughout last season. I really thought we will win the treble after we beat Liverpool 3-0.

I thought that after Roma, we would have learned our lesson and not bottle another CL match. But that Anfield defeat left me so demoralized than Roma's.

One of the 2 saving grace for me this season besides Messi is De Jong. I feel that if we hadn't signed him, I don't think I would have much excitement about Barca this season.

Just a La Liga win this season would be great. Anything else is a bonus.

xXKonan

Think it will be.

Mats
Semedo-Pique-Lenglet-Alba
Busi
Rakitic-Frenkie
Dembele-Suarez-Griezmann

Arthur, Vidal have only gotten around 20 mins of Preseason, Alena will probably come on as a sub.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I hope De Jong - Roberto - Rakitic will be our midfield. Alena could have a stinker at a hostile stadium like San Mames, and EV would start Rakitic anyway.

Andresito

Staff member
Can't demand much more than not seeing Busi and Rakitic together. Please, just please Valverde could you learn something from your mistakes.

Leo_Messi

Maybe not the most ideal opponent or place to kickstart a league campaign but Barça playing against Athletic at San Mamés is one of those storied rivalries and games that are special.

I look forward to seeing the likes of FDJ and Griezmann in action (hopefully Firpo will get some minutes as well although unlikely) and in general kickstarting a new season but a big, dark and uncomfortable shadow is constantly following in the footsteps of the team in the form of Malmierda. That thought alone is enough to make me negative. I have written this many times already and I am sure that most fans agree with my sentiments but I can't ******* phantom why the hell Malmierda is still our manager. Beyond belief.

VN10

The great La Massia players should all play.mes que un club.
not these foreigners.

Yeah, fuck off Frenkie! Fuck of Suarez! Fuck off Dembele and Griezmann!

Let's play with Roberto, Puig and Alena at midfield. Damn I'm sure that Abel Ruiz and that dude, "who was said to be a similar type to Robben, but really wasn't at al", who's name I can't arse to look up, will do a better job than Suarez and Griezmann!

/s

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty sure we'd dispatch most of La Liga opposition with Busquets-Alena-Puig. And that's what he've been stripped to. Imagine if there was long term planning, we'd have Olmo back and Thiago here as well.

As for attack, in hindsight, don't think we gained anything spending 250 million on Dembele and Coutinho. Pedro would have done a better job easily.

Home of Barca Fans