Are Refs to Blame for Barca 2nd Place in LLiga?

Are Refs to Blame for Barca 2nd Place in LLiga?

• Yes

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 57.1%

• Total voters

Badger

If all decisions had been called correctly we would be in 1st place.

So yes the referees are to blame.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I really don't understand why its so hard for Madrid fans to admit that despite Barca's poor performances, that they also had some aid from the refs this season that contributed to that 10 point gap. We deserve to be behind you guys regardless of any referring decisions but FFS at least have the decency to admit that the ref bailed you out a couple of times when you were playing like crap...

M

mitkoa7x

h68iw.jpg

ricknattery

This is how you steal a league from Barca

This year in First Division we see the League of Shame due to the favorable treatment by referees to Real Madrid. If the referees had not been dedicated to give points to Real Madrid and take them away from FC Barcelona the situation in the league table would be very different from what it is: Barça would be leading with 3 points clear as the section called "the other league" from Madrid's newspaper AS states and also the analysis from Mundo Deportivo.
Mourinho has complained several times of hypothetical favors from the referees to Barca but without stopping to think that theft is total, but by Real Madrid and their constant pressure to the referees. Since the third matchday (Madrid-Getafe) arbitration decisions have favored the whites. Then Clos Gomez penalty whistled a foul on Cristiano outside the box. On the seventh game, on a visit to Cornella El Prat, Cristiano's first goal must have not counted because of a handball from the portuguese. Two games later, Mateu Lahoz did not see a clear penalty from Khedira to Joaquin in Malaga-Madrid when the score was still 0-0. On matchday 13 (Valencia-Madrid), the theft was even clearer when Higuain made ​​a sensational last-minute penalty and the referee Teixeira Vitienes would not see anything (2-3). And so during most games, let alone the forgiven expulsions, fouls not whistled, included in the analysis of Mundo Deportivo.
But theft is not only about gifting points to Madrid, but also includes taking away points from Barca (they shoud have 6 more than they do) and has not been the case. In Matchday 3, against Real Sociedad (2-2), Mateu Lahoz, a favorite of Mourinho, didn't see a penalty on Messi in the final minute of the game and also yellow carded the Argentine. Likewise, Velasco Carvallo again omit another clear penalty on Valencia-Barca on Messi in Matchday 5. In Week 18 Turienzo Alvarez did the same with Espanyol when a defender got his hand prevented a goal from Pedro that would have meant the 1-2. And most recently, in Pamplona, ​​where Romero Stops annulled a legal goal of Alexis and gave Osasuna a 2-0 coming out of and off-side by Raul Garcia.
All this shows how Real Madrid is stealing the league from Barca. Because if all these paranormal events had not occurred, the Catalans would be leading with 3 points ahead of Real Madrid. Even the madridista newspaper AS says it in the section 'The other League', the newspaper that coined the term Villarato (favorable treatment to Barcelona). This time will be Mourinho who will drop the face of shame to win a title in this way and not Barca, as stated by the Portuguese when Barça beat Madrid in the Champions League semis and won last season .

http://madrid-barcelona.com/2012-02-18/asi-se-roba-una-liga-al-barca/

There is no doubts this league is adulterated I've been telling you this long time ago. It's a ridiculous, empty and dirty competition

Manuel Traquete

If all decisions had been called correctly we would be in 1st place.

So yes the referees are to blame.

This is the most biased thing I've read on this forum.

I'd ask you for evidence to back up this statement, but the truth is that there's no possible evidence.

I'm sorry to say it but this "Blame the refs for Real Madrid's Liga title" movement is no different from Barca haters over the past few years trying to belittle Barca's achievements with ridiculous ref favoritism conspiracies. We complained then, but it looks that we are no different after all.

ricknattery

The worst part of the article is that it doesn't even post all the decisions going to Madrid's favor, I have an even longer list- I've seen Madrid stealing during all the years I've been watching Spanish football, but what is happening this year is just unbelievable

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
This is the most biased thing I've read on this forum.

I'd ask you for evidence to back up this statement, but the truth is that there's no possible evidence.

I'm sorry to say it but this "Blame the refs for Real Madrid's Liga title" movement is no different from Barca haters over the past few years trying to belittle Barca's achievements with ridiculous ref favoritism conspiracies. We complained then, but it looks that we are no different after all.

Once again, the voice of reason.

This thread is sad.

Home of Barca Fans