New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Oh man, only if the sponsor logo were yellow. It would be near perfect (no sponsor is perfection)

Guardian

That Qatar Airways add makes me sick, it's disgusting. :angry:
I'll stop supporting Barcelona, seriously.

Viva Real Sociedad.

Mr Hulot

That Qatar Airways add makes me sick, it's disgusting. :angry:
I'll stop supporting Barcelona, seriously.

Viva Real Sociedad.

It is sad to see one of the most loyal supporters of our club to decide to change the team he supports. You will be missed. :(

Antimadridista1

FC-Barcelona-13-14-Third-Shirt-Picture.jpg

The third one !

mixer

How many times our players wore the 3rd kit this season? I think not even once.

It's not that bad, though. It only looks like "that" on this photo.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I actually can't remember the last time I bought one of our football tops, or any football top for that matter. It was probably sometime back in high school. I probably don't buy them anymore because I wouldn't wear them except those rare occasions I can get time to go to a game, I refuse to wear a football top anywhere else in public.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Is that the third kit for real?? I donno what the hell do they think this kit is useful for! 3rd kit usually must represent a color which differ from the two other kits in the case that the opposite team's kit have similarities in the color or darkness to your own kits. Since Barca's first kit always have darker colors all over it the other kits must represent a lighter color so it get used against the teams wearing dark colored kits. So I have no idea why they come up with a black kit for Barca. What do they think??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans