11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Devils

Best young player in the world by a MASSIVE distance.

Nobody can even dream of coming close. It's sad that they even try.

Best young player in the world by a MASSIVE distance.

Nobody can even dream of coming close. It's sad that they even try.

LOL, he gets injured for a couple months and everybody forgets that he exists, he is better than Mbappe for me.

Look at this abomination of a list r/soccer put out yesterday when ranking the best young players in the game: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/7cwj2r/rsoccers_top_100_youth_prospects/

1. Kylian Mbappe, 18, ST, Paris Saint-Germain
2. Gianluigi Donarumma, 18, GK, AC Milan
3. Marco Asensio, 21, LW, Real Madrid
4. Gabriel Jesus, 20, ST, Manchester City
5. Leroy Sane, 21, LW/RW, Manchester City
6. Ousmane Dembele, 20, LW/RW, Barcelona

They ranked him the 6TH best youngster in the world. Lots of people are going to eat their words once January rolls around.

Horatio

You're welcome
LOL, he gets injured for a couple months and everybody forgets that he exists, he is better than Mbappe for me.

Look at this abomination of a list r/soccer put out yesterday when ranking the best young players in the game: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/7cwj2r/rsoccers_top_100_youth_prospects/

They ranked him the 6TH best youngster in the world. Lots of people are going to eat their words once January rolls around.

I don't even want them to necessarily eat their words. We have the 6th ranked(5th ranked if we exclude the goalkeeper) youngster. That's a solid addition to the team. His pricetag was a bit hefty but no way we could've gone around it with Neymar and all...

gasgas

For me Mbappe is better
And yeah i know we gotta add a few points in favor of our players and what not

Mbappe 8.7
Dembele 8.55

Not much difference but Mbappe is younger too

Last edited:

Devils

You are joking, right?

Joking about what? Dembele DOMINATED the French league and the German league on his DEBUT seasons in those leagues playing for freaking Rennes and a wack Dortmund side.

Look at those other young players, all of them (except Donarumma who is a gk anyway) made their hype by playing on elite teams surrounded by world class talent and being managed by top managers.

Dembele managed to OUTSHINE them all while having 1/4 of the supporting cast around him.

This kid is miles ahead of rest, and light-years ahead of the longshot merchant (who is overrated as they come, nasty guy!).

Last edited:

Givenchy

For me Mbappe is better
And yeah i know we gotta add a few points in favor of our players and what not

Mbappe 8.7
Dembele 8.55

Not much difference but Mbappe is younger too

agree with this right now, Mbappe is better but we also have to take into account Dembele has played in ligue 1, was great for Dortmund in bundesliga and now at Barca, hes in a much tougher league with harder opposition compared to Mbappe who joined the big fish in the little pond while staying in his comfort zone. Mbappes CL performances last season though has him rightly ahead currently.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Joking about what? Dembele DOMINATED the French league and the German league on his DEBUT seasons in those leagues playing for freaking Rennes and a wack Dortmund side.

Look at those other young players, all of them (except Donarumma who is a gk anyway) made their hype by playing on elite teams surrounded by world class talent and being managed by top managers.

Dembele managed to OUTSHINE them all while having 1/4 of the supporting cast around him.

This kid is miles ahead of rest, and light-years ahead of the longshot merchant (who is overrated as they come, nasty guy!).

Devils, what do you mean by he DOMINATED the French and the German league? In terms of assists you mean?

Home of Barca Fans