Friendships within the squad?

Stric

tumblr_megs6dMWdl1rn46iho8_1280.jpg

X

xaviniesta

valdes & iniesta

since they played together at la masia. iniesta came from fuentealbilla and reall missed his home, but it was victor who first saw him, took his bags, helped him to move him and basicly took him under his wing.
tumblr_ly7ep8m5Eg1r9cvjuo1_500.jpg

Leo10

I've noticed that Alba is almost always the first to hug Messi after a goal. We should keep an eye on these two.

BarcaGirl

I've noticed that Alba is almost always the first to hug Messi after a goal. We should keep an eye on these two.

I noticed that too. Jordi always goes back and gives Leo an extra hug and kiss. Or both are happy to have finally found someone of the same size? :lol:

2uq0to3.jpg

BarcaOG

Banned
:lol::lol: @ the above posts.

so messi and pinto are bros eh. that is fascinating. also, that picture of iniesta and valdes as kids... as well as any other pictures of our stars as young footballers in the masia, i always find priceless.

Irish_Cules

Everybody definitely loves Pinto. Even my friends who hate Barca love the guy :lol: Considering how little he plays he always seems the most enthusiastic on the bench when the team scores. And the ponytail is awesome of course....

Silver

So we all talked who are friends with who. Are there rivals? Like in Real Madrid team: Casillas vs Ronaldo...

Zuess99

thiago and jds
thiago-alcantara-jonathan-dos-santos-rf_505161.jpg

messi and alves and
GYctE1.jpg

I think messi likes to hang around bad boys , like how he used to love hanging around dinho.

I think the cules all get along.

Home of Barca Fans