Real Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSG have strong dislike for barca and a good relationship with Madrid (I'm talking about al khalaifi specifically). Their fans would also get a weird kick out of it as it's still sticking it to barca somehow

Would make them look like a joke though.

Florentino has been dissing PSG lately saying players like Neymar need better clubs or a better platform, something like that. The relationship between them might not be so rosy after all, especially after they nabbed Mbappe in front of them.

I think Madrid will sign Dybala instead due to some people living in their own bubble thinking he's Messi's successor, which he's definitely not.

JamDav1982

No chance PSG sell Neymar this summer and even if summer after would probably be looking for 300m+.

Cant see Real being able to justify that.

DonAK

Because Barca is not a selling club. Real Madrid would not sell a player either if they wanted to keep him. Would tell PSG to pay the clause or fuck off.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think this is his last year in Madrid

I am not sure about that.

Plus, as I said in the Neymar thread, PSG board is not stupid, they wouldn't swap Neymar with Ronaldo, not for any reason, certainly not for just taking a swipe at us. They need Neymar to build their franchise.

DonAK

Neymar is the backbone of PSGs project to gain credibility in European Football.

If they sell him they show that they are weak and never going to reach that position. Nasser was asked recently about any chances of Neymar leaving and he said there was absolutely no chance of that. He's made his bed. Stuck there for at least three years. Will be 30 when he can leave, at the earliest, and by then Mbappé might be a better option.

And you know how the mentality of Qataris and Emiratis are......they can't stand humiliation or being shown as being weak, especially when it comes to $$$$

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I am not sure about that.

Plus, as I said in the Neymar thread, PSG board is not stupid, they wouldn't swap Neymar with Ronaldo, not for any reason, certainly not for just taking a swipe at us. They need Neymar to build their franchise.

I think man united could take Ronaldo

BarcaOG

Banned
PSG are licking their lips looking at this real side...

statistically this has to be one of the worst league campaigns real has played in a whiile... can anyone confirm this?

Home of Barca Fans