10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Givenchy

No he did not, he carried them attack-wise, perhaps, but overall, it was their defense that carried them to the WC final, not the attackers.
They hardly conceded a goal, and Mascherano was probably their best player(ok, 2nd best player then) overall.

obviously a huge Messi fan but this is so true. Masch was amazing and should of been captain

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
You spoke to Messi? Was this when Barca were in Miami in preseason?

No, unfortunately. My bad I didn't mean to say "I." I have seen Barca play here in miami, but I didn't go this past year. The tickets were too pricey at the time for me.

messi talked about his sons in December

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXFnPCHwOO0

saying thiago more or less plays football but doesn't fully interest him, but mateo is a "son of a bitch" and is more into football
i assume that's what [MENTION=1781]putogusiluz8[/MENTION] is talking about?

Yes that's exactly what I was referring to. Tbh he didn't have to say it, the kids face shows it. He looks like he has lot of character, unlike his brother thiago who seems more noble.

Horatio

You're welcome
Let's hope Leo scores vs. Chelsea

Let's hope Leo scores vs. Las Palmas on Thursday

Let's hope Leo scores vs. Girona tomorrow.

Let's hope Leo scores against Valencia

Let's hope Leo scores tomorrow

Let's hope Leo scores tomorrow to turn the tie around.

Let's hope Leo scores tonight.

Your jinx game is weak here closet Madridista.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yes that's exactly what I was referring to. Tbh he didn't have to say it, the kids face shows it. He looks like he has lot of character, unlike his brother thiago who seems more noble.

Haha - Mateo looks like a copy of Leo. Maybe Leo is a "un hijo de puta" too. Remember him giving a tight slap to some coach's bald head and giving him a smirk :p

Your jinx game is weak here closet Madridista.

Thanks for jinxing Leo - Now, he won't score against Chelsea :angry:

Home of Barca Fans