Arda Turan

Catalan Fan

He should teach Messi, Iniesta etc to speak the Queen's English, so I can understand the interviews they give.

Bloody foreigners........ :lol:

Alen

names please

tumblr_nknz8oKiDi1r2xsveo1_500.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona is in Catalunya? It's a Catalan club? You guys just surprised Gasgas.

:pep:

Talking about Arda then he can speak enough Spanish to communicate well with his team mates, coaches and so on. He's there to play Football, not write a novel.

KingLeo10

lol'ed not much to criticize regarding his footballing abilities, let's nitpick his language fluency instead :pep:

G

Gasgas

Barcelona is in Catalunya? It's a Catalan club? You guys just surprised Gasgas.

:pep:

Talking about Arda then he can speak enough Spanish to communicate well with his team mates, coaches and so on. He's there to play Football, not write a novel.

You don't know which Barça players are catalan?

Pique, Bartra, Alba, Vidal, Busquets, Roberto, Samper, Masip, I think that's it.

the thing is someone here said that arda will not be able to communicate with the majority of his teammates since they speak catalan, that's why i wanted to get names to know if they are actually a majority and if they actually dont speak spanish at all meaning that arda with his little spanish would not be able to understand a single word

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Those who can speak Catalan can speak Spanish too.

The new La Masia generation can speak English too.

F

Flavia

the thing is someone here said that arda will not be able to communicate with the majority of his teammates since they speak catalan, that's why i wanted to get names to know if they are actually a majority and if they actually dont speak spanish at all meaning that arda with his little spanish would not be able to understand a single word

All catalans speak castellano too.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
english is a sort of international language anyway. he can speak it to the guys that understand it and they will translate for him. i remember a random youtube clip where ter stegen was speaking english with bartra.

Jadentheman

Still hard the believe but then again Messi lived for over a decade At Barca and still doesn't know a lick of catalan

xXKonan

A video of some of his skills 2014/15. Might have been posted here not to long ago but worth Reposting again.

Home of Barca Fans