Which trophies will Barca win in 2014/15?

Which trophies will Barca win in 2014/15?

• Total voters

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Tough poll, I'll have to go with Liga and CL. I just have a feeling that Barca will make its return to the final stage in Berlin with the Champions League trophy coming back home :D. We'll have an improved defensive structure, newly ambitious players, Suarez the X factor, and hopefully a new Messi born from the ashes of his World Cup tragedy.

CatalinR10

70yhc2.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if we just win the CL tbh. Since Suarez will be banned for like half of the first half of the season.

Last edited:

Alik

The majority of people in this poll are expecting a treble...

No way you can get disappointed.

I'm already imagining the reactions in the Lucho thread towards the end of the season.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The majority of people in this poll are expecting a treble.

I always believe in a gungho attitude when it comes to supporting a club. You should always believe that your team can win every competition it participates in, no matter how unrealistic it is. Otherwise, there's no fun in supporting the club. At least, that's my opinion.

Boris

Not expecting too much. Would be happy with La Liga. However, I really hope we'll succeed in both liga and cl, but something tells me adapting players will be very hard and will take a lot of time, esp. since Suarez's ban.

Icarium

Lifestealer
League or CL would do just fine. Copa on top of any one of those two trophies would make our season satisfying. But with all those signings if we still did not win league or CL then lucho or players will be at fault.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Home of Barca Fans