Neymar Jr. - v5

Horatio

You're welcome
Exactly. That's my point :lol:

Neymar would have the trophy in his hands only for it to be snatched away anyway.

Personally I'd like to see PSG knockout Real Madrid in Quarter Finals. And then lose against Barca in Semi's. In a twisted way would be funny if Barcelona then ends up losing in the final.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Personally I'd like to see PSG knockout Real Madrid in Quarter Finals. And then lose against Barca in Semi's. In a twisted way would be funny if Barcelona then ends up losing in the final.

I'd want Man City in a final or an English team at least and beat them.

Julien

Messi still is the best one. Let's not kid ourselves.

Buuuuuuut... going to PSG already looks like a good decision if his main focus is the BDOR. His performances and stats have been stellar, so he is closer to Messi and Ronaldo in the BDOR than before, imho.

Wrong wrong wrong.

1/ Going to PSG to have more chances to win the ballon d'or is wrong. French league is crap, and doesn't count while being big in La Liga can lead you close to win it. That leaves him with only CL, and World Cup if he wants to win it.

2/ Comparing his stats in french league to Messi's stats in La Liga must be a joke. It's easier for him to score tons of goal in french league.

He actually made it harder to him to win the ballon d'or. If his goal is the ballon d'or, then it's the worst move ever.

Alik

Stellar performances in the French league is more equivalent to performances in the Portuguese league than in La Liga.

Givenchy

Wrong wrong wrong.

1/ Going to PSG to have more chances to win the ballon d'or is wrong. French league is crap, and doesn't count while being big in La Liga can lead you close to win it. That leaves him with only CL, and World Cup if he wants to win it.

2/ Comparing his stats in french league to Messi's stats in La Liga must be a joke. It's easier for him to score tons of goal in french league.

He actually made it harder to him to win the ballon d'or. If his goal is the ballon d'or, then it's the worst move ever.

this. i cant believe people are actually comparing ligue 1 to la liga :lol: stupid. people were angry when he left, fast forward a few months and were talking about his stats in the same breath as Messi :facepalm:

its CL/WC or bust for Neyney, nobody gives a shit if he scores 50 in that league.

Last edited:
Messi in Ligue 1 would score 80-100 goals playing at 50% effort, I'm not even joking. Neymar only scored 13 goals in La Liga last year now after he moves to France we're supposed to believe he is some prolific finisher?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Messi in Ligue 1 would score 80-100 goals playing at 50% effort, I'm not even joking. Neymar only scored 13 goals in La Liga last year now after he moves to France we're supposed to believe he is some prolific finisher?

No he would not. Could hit 50 easily I think though. Neymar literally scored 24 goals just a year before that, your argument is invalid. Ligue 1 is a decent league. Quite defensive in fact.

No he would not. Could hit 50 easily I think though. Neymar literally scored 24 goals just a year before that, your argument is invalid. Ligue 1 is a decent league. Quite defensive in fact.

Messi would score at a rate of 2 goals per game at the very least and he would have come very close to a 100 goals in that year he scored 50 in La Liga.

JamDav1982

Of course Neymar is a great finisher. Last season was off at times but he is on track to be Brazils all time top scorer, is probably the top scorer of any wide player bar Messi at Barca in recent times and banged them in in Brazil before that at a young age.

Try to force some narrative as if he last season wipes all that out though where still scored 20 goals while creating the most chances of any player in the team.

Truthist

Neymar has more of a chance to win it next season than Messi imo. If PSG were to play a team like Chelsea away for example, there's a chance he could be the difference. If Barca were to play Chelsea away, more than likely Messi would be closed out of the game because of the average personnel around him and his lack of movement off the ball.

Julien

Can anyone explain what Neymar Sr. said in this interview?
[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION].

Traitor Senior: We were all proud during PSG's presentation of Neymar. It was incredible. Seeing Neymar's name showing up on the Eiffel Tower is something that will mark us for life.

Question: What does Neymar like about Paris?

TS: He likes everything here. He's having lots of fun. He does lots of things to learn about the city. It's gonna be a formidable journey.

About the transfer to PSG.

TS: Him wanting to join PSG caught me off guard. We recieved an offer last year but we didn't reach an agreement at the time. The one we recieved this time was very interesting. To win the CL, and the French League with PSG was a goal that he liked a lot.

Q: Was it true that he was wavering till the last second?

TS: The truth? I was the one who was hesitant till the last minute. I told him that he was fine in the cocoon that Barcelona is, and that the best choice was to stay. But he wanted to break out from this cocoon. He was fine in making that dangerous move. All his friends tried to stop him: Messi, Suarez, Rakitic, and Piqué. It was a difficult choice, but neymar really wanted to join PSG. He was thrilled about this challenge. We were behind him.

About the Penaltygate.

TS: The polimic about Cavani was exaggerated. Against FC Hollywood, you could see that there was no problem. They are world class players. Disagreements does exist in all clubs. It's actually something needed, but this time those were accentuated [by the press]. Let's stop talking about it.

About the Mbappe/Cavani/Neymar trio.

TS: Many people took inspiration from Messi, Suarez, and Neymar. And now it will be the same about this new trio, and lots of new generations. Neymar, and Mbappe are friends with the ball. They met because of Football (no shit Sherlock Senior they didn't meet in one of your VIP betrayal parties). To us, to have Mbappe here is a gift because he plays like a 30 years old veteran.

Q: Who's gonna be Ballon d'Or? Kylian, or your son? That'll be a problem.

TS: No it isn't a problem. No problem ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). But of course Mbappe will be part of the race in a few years. He is a member of this caste for sure. If neymar wins the Ballon d'Or, then it'd mean he deserves it. But I don't think he wants it at all costs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). If he really wanted the Ballon d'Or, then he should have stayed in Barcelona (PrisonSG people will surely like this. Already preparing his new betrayal I see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ), because he had everything in there. That wasn't what motivated him to join PSG. It's the team. We were already aware that this team can have a shot at the CL. We signed for 5 years. It means we were given 5 years to win it. This PSG project with Neymar at the center starts now, and it's obvious that PSG is on the right track.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans