Lliga | Round 36: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 2-0

serghei

Arthur should not play full game here. I'd rather see him 45 mins to have him fresh vs Liverpool.

vinni

Interesting line up. It should be fun to watch. Sadly i need to save this match til tomorrow. Arthur as the Piviot?

raskolnikov

Looks like we are not going to see Arthur or Dembele play against Liverpool .

Fcking Valverde will probably start the same line up as next week. Rather not concede as much as possible than kill em on the counter. If so he learned nothing from last year.

pregra

That’s Dembele done for the season. Just sell the guy. Reaching Vermaelen levels when it comes to injuries.

Gari

Ousmane Dembélé's injury has nothing to do with his previous one since that injury was in his other leg. [as]
Dembélé ?:As someone tweeting with an icepack on my leg, I can confirm: injuries suck so bad.
Just to be clear: I will be available for the Liverpool match.
FCBarcelona
❗ [BREAKING NEWS] O.Dembélé has a hamstring injury in his right leg. He'll undergo tests tomorrow to determine the exact extent of the injury.

Last edited:

Centauri B

Ousmane Dembélé's injury has nothing to do with his previous one since that injury was in his other leg. [as]
Dembélé ?:As someone tweeting with an icepack on my leg, I can confirm: injuries suck so bad.
Just to be clear: I will be available for the Liverpool match.

How is that possible? If true, then it means he is not injured at all.

Centauri B

Fcking Valverde will probably start the same line up as next week. Rather not concede as much as possible than kill em on the counter. If so he learned nothing from last year.

Why?

Isn't it better to try and soak up pressure in the opening stages of the match, and then bring on Dembele/Malcom to finish them off? Something the Messi/Suarez may well do before any subs are made?

raskolnikov

Why?

Isn't it better to try and soak up pressure in the opening stages of the match, and then bring on Dembele/Malcom to finish them off? Something the Messi/Suarez may well do before any subs are made?

The last thing we want is for them to have a manchester city type start and have hope and morale while we crumble under pressure Roma.
A bayern 2015 type quick goal to kill all hope is prefered and then it cam get valverde level boring for all I care for the remaining 70 minutes.

Home of Barca Fans