CL quarters: Barca - PSG 2-0 (5-1 agg.)

Hamzah

High Definition Member
That's reasonably draining for them actually. I fear their defence (assuming david Luiz is having a good day and not crazy Luiz) and set piece threats. Lucas is also dangerous on the counter.

They could play a counter attack game against us and get a decent result, and hang on in Barcelona. They usually score a couple at their home against us.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. PSG got to play us twice already this season so they know what they're up against. It is not as easy as it seems.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. PSG got to play us twice already this season so they know what they're up against. It is not as easy as it seems.

Could be like inter 2010, but that was mourinho's epic bus and we had that volcano crap to deal with. We also had the useless Ibra upfront.

cmsy27

Why do my two favorite teams have to get drawn against each other again :neutral: Of course, Barça comes first by a huge margin :wub: Glad we didn't get Bayern, and also especially glad RM and Atleti are playing each other! :lol:

This is why the Clasico is a must win. I expect us to lose a few points against the likes of Valencia and Sevilla.

Yeah, Sevilla hasn't lost a single game at home this season. It will be extremely tough.

Ritchie

I think we can make the final if we avoid Bayern and keep Messi fit. Then in a one off game we have a chance against anyone.

F

Flavia

I didn't want them again... Repeated teams are always harder. This will be very close. 50-50 chance to both teams.

DrPepper

Damn... Paris without Ibrahimovic will be very tough. They're stronger without him.

At least Verratti's out, so that's good for us.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think we can make the final if we avoid Bayern and keep Messi fit. Then in a one off game we have a chance against anyone.

One off? Dude, you are seriously underestimating Barca and overestimating Bayern. How did they fare last year vs. Real btw. Club that finished 3rd in La Liga.

But first things first. Barca are favorites vs. PSG but they'll have an advantage od playing return leg at home. Glad Ibra won't play at Camp Nou, he'd be extra motivated to score against Barca again.

Kohe321

Good draw, it could have been more difficult, but also easier. All in all I'm happy with it.

Atletico - RM will be fun to watch :pep:

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
PSG have even worse calendar.

5th April - away vs Marseille, Ligue 1
8th April - semi-final of French Cup
11th April - final of League Cup
15th April - Barcelona

Alik

PSG have even worse calendar.

5th April - away vs Marseille, Ligue 1
8th April - semi-final of French Cup
11th April - final of League Cup
15th April - Barcelona

Good. Good. I'm confident against them. If we don't go through it will be a huge upset.

Unless we lose against Real Madrid and then go into a spiral before then :p

Home of Barca Fans