CL quarters: Barca - PSG 2-0 (5-1 agg.)

Hamzah

High Definition Member
They were quite good at home against us in the group. But we were still in luchos crazy phase.

frog-fcb

Its a decent draw for us we have played them already and beat them this season. Madrid has the toughest draw of the lot

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Their left flank is crap anyway, but we'll lose our outball on the right and link up with messi.

Do we play away first?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Their left flank is crap anyway, but we'll lose our outball on the right and link up with messi.

Do we play away first?

Yes, away first

But Ibra won't play so Cavani probaby be CF and on the left we'll see other attacking player (Moura, Lavezzi or Pastore)

Gallivanter

Not a bad draw at all, though as mentioned already, they will be dangerous on set pieces. Especially without Verratti in the first leg, I think our midfield will dominate and getting the win is likely.

In the other matches:
Atletico
Bayern
Juve

Devils

Round of 16- We knock out the champions of England
Quarter Final- We knock out the champions of France
Semi-Final- We knock out champions of Italy
Final- We knock out champions of Germany

Meanwhile in the league we become the champions of Spain.

Do it.

serghei

Round of 16- We knock out the champions of England
Quarter Final- We knock out the champions of France
Semi-Final- We knock out champions of Italy
Final- We knock out champions of Germany

Meanwhile in the league we become the champions of Spain.

Do it.

Nice story. :lol:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Not a bad draw at all, though as mentioned already, they will be dangerous on set pieces. Especially without Verratti in the first leg, I think our midfield will dominate and getting the win is likely.

In the other matches:
Atletico
Bayern
Juve

No way they will be dangerous from set pieces, they don't have Verratti in 1st leg :pep:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Not the tie I wanted as Paris SG away are hard to beat but it's better than facing Bayern.

Home of Barca Fans