will you become a soci

will you become a soci

• Total voters

frog-fcb

As the title suggests if a presidential candidate who will reopen the soci membership wins the election will you become a soci

Barcafan 2304

Had to drop mine earlier this year due to being in between jobs and my son being born. Going to reopen it again when I go over

frog-fcb

Id have signed up for one a long time ago but this whole stupid commitment card needing to be renewed in june etc for a start its my busiest time of the year with work etc and then if you did get over theres not even football on

Barcafan 2304

Id have signed up for one a long time ago but this whole stupid commitment card needing to be renewed in june etc for a start its my busiest time of the year with work etc and then if you did get over theres not even football on

Agreed and I hope whoever wins the election reviews the process. They make it extremely difficult for socis abroad to retain membership

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wanted to be one a couple of years ago, but was not possible unless someone I was related to already was a soci(if just my uncle was Barca Soci instead of a RM one). Sure I could have got that committment card, but don't see the point as it's not even sure if you can become a soci even if you hold that for a couple years.

Galning

Rosell :lol: what a disaster that guy was. Hope you guys can become socis soon again, without all the bullshit.

Home of Barca Fans