Lliga | Round 4: Getafe CF - FC Barcelona 1-2

5ergio_Busquets

Valverde found out that Slowberto is not good enough for the midfield so he decided to give him minutes at RB where he is worse than in the midfield.
And this exactly in away games.

kattanib

Valverde found out that Slowberto is not good enough for the midfield so he decided to give him minutes at RB where he is worse than in the midfield.
And this exactly in away games.

How is that exactly? He played one game only this season as a midfielder as far as I remember and was man of the match imo

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Some players should be kicked in their asses for embarrassing Barca shirt like this.

You can be in bad form but lack of effort has no excuse.

henias

But its still okay to lose this match. I dont give a shit abt La Liga title.

Think about it. We can win this match but this will mean Barto and his dogs have more chance of seeing their term extended for few more years.

Or we can lose this match and show the Socis that we still have a fk ton of problems created by Barto and company. We still dont have enough quality players. If Benedito succeeds, they will be out by next month.

Dont be masked by the win over Juventus. I always knew we still had problems but people were so easily pleased over one UCL match.

5ergio_Busquets

But its still okay to lose this match.

Think about it. We can win this match but this will mean Barto and his dogs have more chance of seeing their term extended for few more years.

Or we can lose this match and show the Socis that we still have a fk ton of problems created by Barto and company. We still dont have enough quality players. If Benedito succeeds, they will be out by next month.

Dont be masked by the win over Juventus. I always knew we still had problems but people were so easily pleased over one UCL match.

Yeah like the Socis will be like we lost a match let's kick Barto out!
Makes sense.

Home of Barca Fans