New Zealand Bro :)

ManusXavi

Greetings i'm Ben MacManus from Dunedin New Zealand. 23. Been a Barca fan since they beat that Scum Manchester United in 2009 Champions League Final. English premier league and Champions League is on tv in New Zealand. Most people are Chelsea, Arsenal or MU fans. Barcelona beating the english teams has allowed New Zealand to take notice of the Spanish passing style tiki-taka. La-liga is not on TV only the internet. Barca do get viewed in the Champions League and set a better example of Football than the english premier league does. I play Futsal, coach Football. I'm doing a study of sports management and coaching. I also love Jesus.

p.s Rugby is our main sport. Our New Zealand All Blacks are world Champions. You guys should youtube -> Jonah Lomu

Fishdoll

Bakalao
Hello and welcome! btw, a friend of mine went to the rugby world cup in 2011 and loved both the country and the fact that the All Blacks finally won. :)

ManusXavi

Hello and welcome! btw, a friend of mine went to the rugby world cup in 2011 and loved both the country and the fact that the All Blacks finally won. :)

Heck yeah. That was great. We always had choked at the world cup and to get the win for the 1st time in 24 years was great. 2011 was a double dose of success. Barcelona and the New Zealand All Blacks

ManusXavi

I chose this club because finally there was someone to shut Manchester United up. I had never supported anyone else. I don't think i will change because I have experienced the benefits of supporting just one club Rugby team - Otago. We are not very good but there is a good feeling that comes from staying put through the good times and the bad times. Otago are playing this weekend for a trophy that we have not won in 56 years.

ManusXavi

I haven't been overseas much(except across the ditch to australia). We got the FIFA U20 World cup 2015. I hope my city or nearby has a spanish match because if it contains any Barca Youth then its a chance to see these near graduates perform what they have learned at La-Masia. A chance to see much higher quality Football passing live.

frog-fcb

Welcome buddy i spent 6 months in rotorua couple.of years ago.choppin grass love new.zealand would.go.back in a flash

Home of Barca Fans