Lliga | Round 28: Malaga - FC Barcelona 0-2

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I predicted 1-3 before I knew about Messi was out. Gonna have to change it now. Slim Barca win is on the cards. Hopefully Demebele scores a winner.

behindbrowneyes

Could be an exciting game. Without the reassurance of Messi the whole team will have to do more. Expect a great game from Coutinho and would be nice if Dembélé scored one since he desperately needs a confidence boost.

Mina is probably starting instead of vermalen. And Gomes has proved time and time again this season why he doesn't deserve to get minutes. Unfortunately with Iniesta injured we don't have much choice so Gomes it is I guess..

Won't happen.. The only reason Mina is in the squad is because Leo is missing.

xXKonan

DX8oH0nVoAExZSA.jpg

Pique starting :facepalm:

Man, Valverde I'm trying to like you....

Paulinho shouldn't be anywhere near the starting XI, but we don't really have many other options right now.

Pique starting :facepalm:

Man, Valverde I'm trying to like you....

Paulinho shouldn't be anywhere near the starting XI, but we don't really have many other options right now.

If Valverde thinks Mina isn't ready, fine, but he does realize Vermaelen is there, right?

Playing injured players in these games is really fucking stupid. There's a reason the bench exists.

Last edited:

soul24rage

I think it's gonna be 4-4-2 with a midfield of coutinho busi rakitic dembele and a top two with paulinho and suarez

hulinat

442 or 433 with Demb and Coutinho as wingers? Whos going to partner Suarez in 442? Dembele, Paulinho or Coutinho?

God Serena

Paulinho. Again. Will be interesting to see if he can outdo his latest performances. Maybe Valverde is only playing him so much to see just how bad he can get.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Alternatively Paulinho can play as a striker and Dembele can play in midfield. A midfield four of coutinho, rakitic, busquets and Dembele is good and should be able to play posession football and create

Home of Barca Fans