Lliga: Espanyol - Barca 0-2

zanela

Cause of these chipmunk lovers.

2013-08-07_ENTRENO_BANGKOK_02.v1375862807.JPG

Asia has a sizeable Barca fanbase, and are usually handicapped with the LL scheduling. A few games catered to their time zone allows them to watch their fav.team at sane hours. Whats the prob with that? Don't these early k.o also allow for younger audience in the stade? As per Iniesta, the players also prefer playing early as they coincide with the training hours during the week. Having contempt towards a certain football market, only acts to the LL's detriment.

StarLord

Sorry, none of these fans are Chinese. Do we really look all the same to you? ;)

I did not say they were Chinese, but like the previous poster I was referring to the growing market of Asia.

I have said before that the only hope for La Liga to keep up somewhat with EPL revenue is to enter the giant (and growing) Chinese market which is still largely untapped.

Is that picture from Thailand? It's either Thailand, or Malaysia or Singapore. I am not sure which.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I did not say they were Chinese, but like the previous poster I was referring to the growing market of Asia.

I have said before that the only hope for La Liga to keep up somewhat with EPL revenue is to enter the giant (and growing) Chinese market which is still largely untapped.

Is that picture from Thailand? It's either Thailand, or Malaysia or Singapore. I am not sure which.

I think it's Thailand.

Edit: Yup, Bangkok, Thailand.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football...e/la-gira-asiatica-2013-vista-pels-aficionats

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Yeah. Its pissing me off that we keep playing at 4pm since 1. I'm not able to watch it live due to UK broadcasting laws and 2. I'm normally working at that time. Don't mind playing the odd game at that time but when the last two or three weeks have been at that time its getting annoying.

Autumn

Gosh show some more respect for your fellow fans around the globe. I don't see why fans in SE Asia shouldn't get any consideration, particularly when they likely outnumber or will soon outnumber European Barça fans. It's hardly like you guys are being given that tough of a time slot. Try watching games at 1-6 AM like a lot of the world has to.

I'm plenty happy to wake up early in the morning if it means my fellow Barcelona fans in the East can watch it at a semi-reasonable hour. Quit being so self centered. It has no negative effect on the team, just you certain fans who feel entitled to an optimally convenient schedule for yourself.

Anyways, good win. Our wasting of chances seems to be creeping back in though. We should have had more than two goals. And what a ridiculous red card on Alba...

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Calm down. Like I said. I have no problem with the games being played at different times so that it suits different time zones but it gets annoying when the games are the same time every week.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We did score the 2nd from an offside so can't really say Lahoz had an agenda despite that fishy red.

Madrid did score from offside and got a penalty in last round. Let's see what happens at Balaidos.

Bertus

Guys, I know they have their reasons.

I'm not selfish enough to criticize it as if they had to change it just for me. I'm just bored I usually can't watch those games at 4PM (in my timezone) during week end.

beogatts

Gosh show some more respect for your fellow fans around the globe. I don't see why fans in SE Asia shouldn't get any consideration, particularly when they likely outnumber or will soon outnumber European Barça fans. It's hardly like you guys are being given that tough of a time slot. Try watching games at 1-6 AM like a lot of the world has to.

I'm plenty happy to wake up early in the morning if it means my fellow Barcelona fans in the East can watch it at a semi-reasonable hour. Quit being so self centered. It has no negative effect on the team, just you certain fans who feel entitled to an optimally convenient schedule for yourself.

Anyways, good win. Our wasting of chances seems to be creeping back in though. We should have had more than two goals. And what a ridiculous red card on Alba...
Sory im from da SEA n i support u..huhu.

Great win by barca. Red card was ref's retarded decision. We r in gud form n keep it up !

Home of Barca Fans