Arda Turan

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I admit that he hasn't been at his best for us since he joined. However, I think that if we could find him some regular game time as a starter he will find his mojo again. Arda on form is a frightening thing. We need players with swagger. We need leaders.
True. Hence, dump the lazy bastard and bring an actual leader who has the swagger

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I don't know if he is lazy. He just needs to feel that he is needed and has a position. In fairness to him, he has been played all over the place and hasn't had a look in when we had MSN. You may be correct and he is lazy. My point is that I don't think he has been given a fair chance yet.

Thiago10

I don't know if he is lazy. He just needs to feel that he is needed and has a position. In fairness to him, he has been played all over the place and hasn't had a look in when we had MSN. You may be correct and he is lazy. My point is that I don't think he has been given a fair chance yet.

The fact that he became fat af shows just how lazy he is. A disgrace to the club.

Windhook

Then you probably missed out the whole previous season. Anyway, those talks "he needs more time/position blah blah" are valid for La Masia graduates, not Arda. He came to the club as an established star at Atletico Madrid and we really found out that he is just enjoying passing the ball to Lionel Messi. He's been playing like some fanboy would on the pitch. Valverde, for good, doesn't want him in the squad, no matter what you think.

God Serena

So can Douglas

Douglas tried to clear the ball across his own penalty area against a 3rd division team. Arda had a shocker against a 3rd division team under Lucho and was outperformed by B team players in every pre season he's been a part of.

Neither can do a job against weak La Liga teams, lol.

Mitchell1978

I admit that he hasn't been at his best for us since he joined. However, I think that if we could find him some regular game time as a starter he will find his mojo again. Arda on form is a frightening thing. We need players with swagger. We need leaders.

lol, he's had chances, wasn't good enough and now seems content on getting a big paycheck regardless of playing or not

El Flaco

[tw]903730297820389376[/tw]

Says Barça are unable to sell Arda Turan. Valverde has made it clear that he is not in his plans.

El Barcelona

We are terrible in selling, a complete laughingstock.
But that's what you get when you buy old players on a long term contract and high wages. :coffee:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Arda was once one of the best players in a title winning team. He had quality and put full effort in. Since joining Barcelona he has had personal problems. He has a gambling addiction amongst other things.

Zincubus

Banned
Arda was once one of the best players in a title winning team. He had quality and put full effort in. Since joining Barcelona he has had personal problems. He has a gambling addiction amongst other things.

Maybe he will come good again , he was great whilst covering for Neymar when he was out with that back injury - scoring and assisting as I recall .

He was also fabulous in the movie 300 :)

Home of Barca Fans