Gareth Bale

oz187

If Bale continues to improve and Man U drop a level because of no Fergie I could see Spurs competing for the title. Arsenal have bought no one as have Man U. Chelsea are still stuck with Torres up front. Man City didn't buy any A-grade players.

lovebarca

Without him please.... He's now a star and they would have to play him every match reducing the effectiveness of other players who are arguably better than him

but you cant deny he is great quality player and his style of play suits spurs....
and his stardom may help spurs to sign more player next year if he stays..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
but you cant deny he is great quality player and his style of play suits spurs....
and his stardom may help spurs to sign more player next year if he stays..

It is not that his style of play suits Spurs... It's, actually, exactly the opposite! AVB plays them in a way to get some thing out of him!!

Let's say they sold him this summer and ended up in top 4... They would still be able to attract players! And they'd arguably be a better team without Bale than with him, at least they would play more like a team!!

I'm not comparing him with Messi or any thing, but if they stick with him they would end up like we did last season, trying to get the best out of their best player and becoming over-dependent on him! And he is very over-rated and isn't anywhere near a level to be even comparable to Messi!!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:lol:

1176255_200813953419841_1407108825_n.jpg

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
hope he goes to madrid, it would make this season exciting as hell. At least the clasicos would be.

Neymar---Messi---Alexis-
---Iniesta-------Xavi-----
----------busquets-------
Alba--Masch--Pique--Alves

VS
CR7-----Benzema-----Bale--
------------Ozil--------------
-----Modric------Khedira----
Marcelo---Ramos--Pepe--Carvajal

abual3bed1

I don't think that Bale would do great playing down the right flank. His game depends on taking shot form the left flank without cutting in (ala Robben). I think he'll lose much of his techniques if he plays on the right flank, then all is needed a good left back that will track each and every step and he's dead.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He can play as centre forward also, with ronaldo and bale switching places in between game will cause lots of problems for opponent team defenders. But 2 players of same abilities does not workout generally, he will not only get his form down but he will bring down ronaldo form also. He does not bring anything new to RM, they already got isco. Spending 110 based on 1 season performance is too much, i thought fernandinho was the most overrated signing of summer, you can add asier illarramendi to the list but atleast he is young. Bale is now in contention for that place.

mixer

how can he flop harder if he cost them no where near what the British boy would for Real!?

but the british boy will definitely bring some goals as he has the ability to score from distance easily, neygoat is a bigger '?', a cheaper one though

whatever

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
but the british boy will definitely bring some goals as he has the ability to score from distance easily, neygoat is a bigger '?', a cheaper one though

whatever
What Neygoat arguably loses in goals... more than makes up for it by getting the opponents dismissed!! A cheaper one too, whatever

Home of Barca Fans