Lliga | Round 4: Getafe CF - FC Barcelona 1-2

Devils

These types of results are so crucial. Playing bad and scrapping the win. Madrid did it so many times last season.

Valverde subs were brilliant.

Albo

These types of results are so crucial. Playing bad and scrapping the win. Madrid did it so many times last season.

Valverde subs were brilliant.

I mean if you start with such a shite lineup any sub is an improvement.

ebc_99

A win is a win and all 3 subs played a part in both goals which is nice to see but it was a terrible performance but we aren't going to play well every game so overall i am happy for now.

Sasuke85

Suarez has fallen so low. Not just this match, he has been in poor form since the second part of the last season. I don't know what happened to him. It really baffles me. How come a top class striker can suddenly turn into a mediocre like this.

Anyway, we need to find a replacement for him immediately in the winter transfer.

Albo

It's a good thing to see that the team can come back even on a shitty day. Last season we would have lost this game without a doubt.

booge

Need to turn dembele into etoo, straight through the middle . the pace combined with messi through ball. he would be one n one everytime.

Home of Barca Fans