How much do the 'invincible'-status count?

Would you trade the invincible-status for anything?

• I would trade for the Copa trophy: Domestic double (CL-quarters)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raskolnikov

Its a great accomplishment that shows true dominance and reign. I hope we get it but there are plenty of potential losses left.

FCBfan22

Champions League final is the dream. Invincibles or not, considering in what state we were at the beginning of the season, having a shot at CL win is amazing.

Second best, of course, is the domestic double, while being invincible in liga.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Personally, all I care about regarding the CL is making sure Real don’t win again. If we beat Chelsea, I’d really want to draw them next just to have the chance to knock them out. If we did that, I wouldn’t care if we lost in the semis or final, particularly if we do remain invincible in La Liga. That’s a unique honor.

LeeRomeno

Trophies come first, but it would be still bigger achievement than some points record. Will go harder to achieve it by every game though, as every team will be desperate to end our run, especially Real.
Hope it will not become obsession and rotations will be still done in meaningless La Liga games.

RIZALDINHO

i want to win all the trophies every year but we can't. ucl is one of the best club competition in football we should try to win ucl than try to go the entire season unbeaten so we get the Invincibles status which means nothing.

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Not true. A treble beats UCL.

So the biggest trophy + 2 other trophies is better than the biggest trophy?

kT3McC6.gif

Treble plus invincibles is my minimum expectation san long as Ernersto continues to meet my expectations I will not say a single bad thing about him and will continue to defend him.

Home of Barca Fans