CL | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Juventus 3-0

Salasciua

On the Juventus forum they're expecting an easy win from this match and think the following teams are better than us:

#1 Real Madrid
#2 Juventus
#3 Bayern
#4 Atletico
#5 PSG
#6 Dortmund
#7 Man Utd

ZK682Aq.gif

I'm sorry where did you read it?

The things that juventus supporter are saying right now, tbh, is that barca is far more stronger of what is seems...

vlad

Juventus shouldn not even try, biggest losers in CL finals, why would they go through this agony again?

KingLeo10

some juve supporters are delusional, you'd think after 5 consecutive CL final losses they'd learn they're second tier in europe. :messi:

BarçaBarça

I actually think we have a decent chance here - without Khedira, Chillini and Bonucci they are not at the same level in defence.

Of course they are a feared and experienced side, so a draw would be a very fine result for us, but the injuries and Messi in the current form tips the favour towards us, imo.

Messi

some juve supporters are delusional, you'd think after 5 consecutive CL final losses they'd learn they're second tier in europe. :messi:

Nothing second tier about losing finals. Tbh. I think they might be stronger than us this season. I hope I am wrong. Home advantage and their injuries make us favorites in this match though.

serghei

Which Juve players are available or not doesn't matter. We should beat their best version on Camp Nou with reinforced tactics, a better midfielder and a real RB out there. If we don't dominate them and beat them it's bad news.

Home of Barca Fans