Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would have Pep back in a heartbeat if he ever considered returning home.

That said, if we could have a midfield like City got + an in-form Suarez or a mobile CF, we would be amazing too.

Man you gotta love Pep, he knows how to put on a show

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&#55357;&#56394; Pep opening a can of whoop ass on Chelsea... <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CHEMCI?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#CHEMCI</a> <a href="https://t.co/8oo2FYNtN2">pic.twitter.com/8oo2FYNtN2</a></p>— The Sportsman (@TheSportsman) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheSportsman/status/914197709086699520?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 30, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
i cant recall last season's results. is this peps first victory of chelsea? he never beat them (score wise) at barca

i cant recall last season's results. is this peps first victory of chelsea? he never beat them (score wise) at barca

At BM he did beat them in PK shootout in the UEFA Super Cup, but I think that goes down as a draw, kind of dumb, but yes it's his first win.

BarcaOG

Banned
At BM he did beat them in PK shootout in the UEFA Super Cup, but I think that goes down as a draw, kind of dumb, but yes it's his first win.

oh yeahhh--with lukaku missing the decisive penalty, losing mourinho's favour, and thus setting in motion a chain of events that ultimately landed him at united--and returned him to mou.

i agree, that PK victory hardly counts. well, its about time pep beat chelsea, lol. other than real (and maybe even more!) chelsea has been the proverbial thorn on his side

Neeraj

Was a fun lively game wasn't it. Watching this Barca of late, I'm sure many people have forgotten what beautiful football looks like. Thanks B-Dog :bartomeu:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Whenever I am to watch an exciting PL fixture, the match just seems boring to me. This was one of the better games, of course, but I often feel that high-profile PL games do not live up to the hype.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Damn good performance by City, cut off supply to Hazard and killed our play. We really suffered after Morata got injured but ah well, although they were missing Aguero, he seems more replaceable for them.

I wonder what Conte will come up with for the return match now.

Last edited:

BenRobbins

Liverpool - United starts in 10.

No Mane for Liverpool. United without Pogba, Fellaini and Bailly. I think Jose has gone with a 3-5-2. Would of preferred to keep 4 at the back and play how we have been all season, we are either amazing or awful using this line up.

BenRobbins

Atkinson is a useless twat. Thats twice Young and Valencia have been 2 on 1 against moreno on the counter and hes blown up for no reason.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Mourinho cowardly as usual in such games. United is top of the table and he comes in with no other idea than parking the bus. If they win a point or more, he will tap himself on the back as usual and speak of a good result.
Liverpool needs to convert their chances, that is all.

Home of Barca Fans