Spanish FA, FC Barcelona sanctioned for international transfers of minors

khaled_a_d

4 of the 6 players who were banned in September has their ban lifted :Xavi Simons, Ansu Fati, Labinot Kabashi and Imad el Kabbou
Only 2 remaining Erick and Konrad and expected to be lifted too soon .it was just a problem of documentation

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
4 of the 6 players who were banned in September has their ban lifted :Xavi Simons, Ansu Fati, Labinot Kabashi and Imad el Kabbou
Only 2 remaining Erick and Konrad and expected to be lifted too soon .it was just a problem of documentation

I wonder whose fault it was. FIFA, RFEF or ours.

Would put my bet on FIFA.

khaled_a_d

I wonder whose fault it was. FIFA, RFEF or ours.

Would put my bet on FIFA.

Will never know ,but I would guess it is a mix of them all .FIFA asking for too much documentation .club not providing them from 1st place knowing they are hunting us .etc

Galning

According to Sport, in total 4000 kids are banned by FIFA in Catalonia from playing football. What an organisation.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
According to Sport, in total 4000 kids are banned by FIFA in Catalonia from playing football. What an organisation.

Fifa according to their website "protects the integrity of football and is fighting corruption in football", "develops football everywhere and for all",they label themselves as "Guardians of football":rolleyes:

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

How can they possibly ban 4000 kids in catalonia alone

From what I understand the problem is too many paper works .most of those kids aren't banned but the clubs need to do heavy paperwork that some of them will be difficult to provide for some of those clubs to avoid sanctions

Home of Barca Fans