Paul Pogba

JamDav1982

We had Ibra for one season and Maxwell (who's not exactly a star player) for 3 years. Don't think we had any other of his players.

Barca were still paying Raoila a wage three or four years after Ibra left.

Certainly that was reported a few times across the years.

Messi983

First time I hear that. What would we pay him for? He's not an employee of the club. He got his agent fee when transfer was done and that's it.

JamDav1982

First time I hear that. What would we pay him for? He's not an employee of the club. He got his agent fee when transfer was done and that's it.

His fee was split across five years and would only stop if in that time Ibra asked to leave.

Barca sold him and kept on having to pay it for a further four years.

Last edited:

Messi983

I doubt that. Agents usually get their fee right away and don't extend it over the length of the players contract with the club.

JamDav1982

I doubt that. Agents usually get their fee right away and don't extend it over the length of the players contract with the club.

Doubt it if you want. It has been reported many times that Raoila was still getting paid by Barca for years after Ibra left.

May have been more linked to Ibras wages than agent fee.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Was responsable for Sweden's 2-1 winning goal vs. France tonight when he didn't close up Toivonen due to passiveness.

Home of Barca Fans