Mavericky Puig

kattanib

His performance was phenomenal and showed his class. He has the potential to be another spanish artist in the making like David Silva. It is such a joy to watch him play and he deserves to be with the first team competing with Coutinho and Arthur on the LCM position as the season progresses. His energy might actually be a game changer for us, both his and FDJ. Magical

[youtube]69c5uYEAcB8[/youtube]

Gnidrologist

Yeah, i'm baffled with previous comments. Along with Dembele and De Jong he was the rare positive in this woeful match. Always thinking forward and there wasn't any instance where he was "squashed" lol. Too quick in legs and thinking for that unlike certain other subjects.

xXKonan

According to Local Zaragoza paper El Periódico de Aragón, Real Zaragoza wants to bring him on loan.

FinBarcelonafan

What does Valverde know? He always answers I don't know.

When looking at Klopp or Pep you see Charisma and then you look at Valverde. Jeez. This guy has no charisma.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Get him on loan to Dinamo Zagreb. Olmo paved the way, he will surely leave and Dinamo will need a replacement.

Messi983

What does Valverde know? He always answers I don't know.

When looking at Klopp or Pep you see Charisma and then you look at Valverde. Jeez. This guy has no charisma.

He doesn't know because it's the club's decision which players (based on their market) could still leave and possibly join (mainly Neymar). Valverde can make suggestions who he would like to keep/buy but he's not the one making final decisions. He said Riqui is a great player and we have a lot of players in midfield which is all true. What else should he say to please the fans? That we will sell Raki, Vidal, Roberto and Busi to make a room for Riqui? :lol:

Pep/JK and most EPL managers have a lot more autonomy when it comes to transfer market than Barça coaches. Which can be a good thing sometimes (when we bought players like Ibra, Chygrinsky, Song or Arda who our previous coaches wanted it didn't work out) but on the other hand it's also not good when we buy players like Malcom who were not demanded by the coach and then people are surprised because they don't play.

Zidane82

Disgraceful from Umtiti the other night .. screaming at Puig after he’d given a terrible pass to him that didn’t get close to reaching him ..

kattanib

EV is a risk averse yes man who sends vague emails so that you cannot document anything against him. The worst kind if you are seeking long term impact

omidferoz

How the fuck can you give such a stupid answere? " I DONT KNOW!!" its your freaking job to know. I have never hated a barca manager as much as him. Its beyond me how he still is our manager.

Home of Barca Fans