Teams you favour in other leagues

Windhook

Hah, that's a first for me! A non Dane - hell, not even a Scandinavian, actually watching the Danish league every now and then. Imagine that..

There are people in Bulgaria following FC Midtjylland because of Bozhidar Kraev, most of them Levski Sofia supporters (Kraev's former club). He is thought to have big potential, which I'm skeptical about.

Zincubus

Banned
List them here.

England - Liverpool
Scotland - Celtic
Netherlands - Ajax
France - Lyon
Italy - AC Milan
Portugal - Benfica

Oddly enough

England - Liverpool
Scotland - Celtic
Netherlands - Ajax

Plus any team Ibra plays for , which sadly and cruelly means ManU arms Jose :(

Trickykid

There are people in Bulgaria following FC Midtjylland because of Bozhidar Kraev, most of them Levski Sofia supporters (Kraev's former club). He is thought to have big potential, which I'm skeptical about.

Ah, that makes sense. I remember when they bought him last summer, because he had featured on that golden boy shortlist. I don't recall having seen him play at all, though.

Windhook

Ah, that makes sense. I remember when they bought him last summer, because he had featured on that golden boy shortlist. I don't recall having seen him play at all, though.

True. He is still in their reserve squad, hasn't featured in league game since October. Overall it's been a year and he is still adapting. With the club going strong it's unlikely for him this season.

Trickykid

True. He is still in their reserve squad, hasn't featured in league game since October. Overall it's been a year and he is still adapting. With the club going strong it's unlikely for him this season.
Yeah, FCM are looking very strong this season (sadly), so I can't see them tinker too much during spring.
I'll try to keep an eye out for him, though.

Windhook

Yeah, FCM are looking very strong this season (sadly), so I can't see them tinker too much during spring.
I'll try to keep an eye out for him, though.

Kraev is not worth it. ;) BTW you have my support - Brøndby is the club I favor the most in Denmark. OB Odense was in the 90's. :D

Windhook

About OB, was it because of their win at Bernabeu? :) Good times.

No, I wasn't much aware of Real Madrid back in 1995, I was 9 years old. Odense sounded cool to me.:lol:

Actually I remember the January 1995 El Clasico , Real Madrid trashed Barca 5-0, Ivan Zamorano scored hattrick. It was a nightmare.

Last edited:

Trickykid

No, I wasn't much aware of Real Madrid back in 1995, I was 9 years old. Odense sounded cool to me.:lol:

Actually I remember the January 1995 El Clasico , Real Madrid trashed Barca 5-0, Ivan Zamorano scored hattrick. It was a nightmare.

Oh yeah, I remember that one as well. We had won 5-0 the year before, and this was the season where Laudrup had gone to Real. It was absolutely fucking horrible. My brother was a huge RM fan back then, and he tormented me for what felt like ages. Rough times.

CanadianBlaugrana

Since Pep Guardiola has become the Manchester City manager, I’ve started following the club closely as I did when he was at Bayern Munich. However, that incredible season for City in 2011-12 ending with the Augerrrooo! - goal was one I won’t soon forget.

JerseyAddict

Barça and Dinamo Zagreb. No one near.

Then by looooong Arsenal. Childhood memories of famous 90's Arsenal. And ofc The Invincibles.

I kinda like Celtic and BVB.

Home of Barca Fans