1. Lionel Messi
2. Mohammed Salah
3. Kevin De Bruyne
4. Harry Kane
5. Cr150

See, he is not even in top 5.

Last edited:

ASordidGod

Nah, wasn't handball for me. Decent game, Real edged it. Ronaldo doing what he does unfortunately. Poor game but pen and ricochet and he's halfway to another balon'dor. :angry: :lol:

5ergio_Busquets

You may say the referee could have sent Lo Celso off with second yellow, but the penalty itself was a soft one, Kroos jumped in the air as soon as the player touched him. Even AS says it's not a penalty.

Lutece FC

I'm not gonna start, but the referee was one more time shameful with UEFA trying to fuck Paris S.G. since many years now. But i knew it before, i make search on the referee they choos, of course i wasn't surprised.

All the bad decisions in the same way. Again and again. And i don't talk of the penalty for Real, for me it's a penalty a stupidity made by Lo Celso. But no sure Kroos wasn't offside. The yellow on Lo Celso is a massive joke, clear dive from Modric ... For fuck sake. Fuckin UEFA.

Then you have the fake offside with Mbappe going to a one vs one, the handball of Ramos, numerous fault without any cards... Those basatards are lucky, they suffered 75 minutes (from 5' to 80') and they win 3-1.

I liked the performance of Neymar, maybe he has to play more with his teamates but he did some brillant moves.

Mitchell1978

The ref wasn't in PSG's favour that was true imo, still they had the opportunity to get a draw and they let it slip away, and thats their own fault.

FinBarcelonafan

I'm not gonna start, but the referee was one more time shameful with UEFA trying to fuck Paris S.G. since many years now. But i knew it before, i make search on the referee they choos, of course i wasn't surprised.

All the bad decisions in the same way. Again and again. And i don't talk of the penalty for Real, for me it's a penalty a stupidity made by Lo Celso. But no sure Kroos wasn't offside. The yellow on Lo Celso is a massive joke, clear dive from Modric ... For fuck sake. Fuckin UEFA.

Then you have the fake offside with Mbappe going to a one vs one, the handball of Ramos, numerous fault without any cards... Those basatards are lucky, they suffered 75 minutes (from 5' to 80') and they win 3-1.

I liked the performance of Neymar, maybe he has to play more with his teamates but he did some brillant moves.

I agree, Real got decisions on their way.

On Neymar? He looks more selfish than ever before. He looked selfish with Barca, but with PSG I think he goes overboard. He is just trying to score highlight reel goal, but it just doesn't happen often enough to make difference in these games. I think If he would play more straightforward he would be better for the team.

I think his ego got to him..

:lol: blaming the ref again

You have no one to blame but yourselves.

Home of Barca Fans