Real Madrid

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Wouldnt be to sure of 3 points, played like shit the last 10 minutes.

I wouldn't say shit at all, Real Madrid is doing pretty well, just playing a bit too fast (kind of like BVB) in the final third, they would benefit if they slow down a bit.

Malaga is playing pretty decent too. La Liga teams are quite technically gifted and superior to many teams in other leagues.

Morten

Yeah, not bad but the last 10 minutes or so was poor. Malaga isnt a bad team, i know that, im happy with a win. But what we showed in the end wont be enough for a win.

Neymessi

Wasn't ochoa transferred to malaga?

Anyway,malaga are playing like crap.Unbelievable how we drew to them.And real are playing just a little better.

NotInHere

Lately it appears that he is deliberately racking up assists.
no, his clearly not getting balls and his positioning isn't that great right now to score goals, his relying on another aspect of his game, but it isn't the same when he doesn't score, his clearly not really great at assiting, thats just not his major attribute

Morten

no, his clearly not getting balls and his positioning isn't that great right now to score goals, his relying on another aspect of his game, but it isn't the same when he doesn't score, his clearly not really great at assiting, thats just not his major attribute

He hasnt scored today, but i think he has played quite well.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

That's not fair to say though. You can say the same about any player who assists. Granted not all assists are the same, an assist is an assist, you can't take it away from him.

Home of Barca Fans