14 - Javier Mascherano

xXKonan

Ausilio (sports director Inter Milan): "In 2014, I wanted ro sign Mascherano. Unfortunately, he renewed at Barça. My biggest regret." [cds]

xXKonan

I made a mistake and seen the comments from that post on Barca Stuff.

Reminded me how Cringe worthy some Barca fans are on twitter.

They don't give Masche the respect he deserves and they want him Sold for no reason.

Trickykid

I made a mistake and seen the comments from that post on Barca Stuff.

Reminded me how Cringe worthy some Barca fans are on twitter.

They don't give Masche the respect he deserves and they want him Sold for no reason.

Prior to last season, more than a few users in here wanted to offload him too, as absurd as it may seem. Because, you know, he's not a damn CB, and never will be!!

:lol:

mazp

For all the crap he gets playing CB. The PK/Masch partnership won two CL and a treble.. might be one of the best partnerships in recent history.

He's a Barca legend.

xXKonan

Prior to last season, more than a few users in here wanted to offload him too, as absurd as it may seem. Because, you know, he's not a damn CB, and never will be!!

:lol:
True but some of these guys I've seen on Twitter want Masche gone not because of him playing CB but it's because he's Second in line in the DM spot over Samper. for them they they would rather us sell our Second Best CB/DM for a Kid who may or may not be the Real deal.

I'm not talking about anyone on here as they are more Realistic when it comes to Samper and won't argue stupid stuff like Selling Masche or our other dudes for Samper, it's just some of these Fans I've come across are just batshit crazy for Samper with totally unrealistic Expectations for the kid they would rather throw him in the deep end instead of letting him Develop properly and "Easing" Him in to the Main team. :lol:

PhilS

It will be interesting to see who backs up Busquets this year. I think there is a good chance it will not be Masch, because Lucho will prefer to keep the Pique/Masch CB pairing on the field as often as possible. This would permit Sergi Roberto to be the first-choice backup at two positions, get him the playing time he needs to continue his excellent improvement.

Trickykid

True but some of these guys I've seen on Twitter want Masche gone not because of him playing CB but it's because he's Second in line in the DM spot over Samper. for them they they would rather us sell our Second Best CB/DM for a Kid who may or may not be the Real deal.

I'm not talking about anyone on here as they are more Realistic when it comes to Samper and won't argue stupid stuff like Selling Masche or our other dudes for Samper, it's just some of these Fans I've come across are just batshit crazy for Samper with totally unrealistic Expectations for the kid they would rather throw him in the deep end instead of letting him Develop properly and "Easing" Him in to the Main team. :lol:

Well that's just plain silly. Those people clearly have no clue at all.
About Samper, sadly I don't really see any easing him into the team whatsoever. Then again, perhaps Lucho has grand plans for him that he's just hiding exceedingly well...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Were we watching a different game? Thought he was our worst player by far. Several dangerous giveaways in the first half, a clear handball and just not good overall. Got caught sleeping on Atletico's goal too. Really one to forget.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Were we watching a different game? Thought he was our worst player by far. Several dangerous giveaways in the first half, a clear handball and just not good overall. Got caught sleeping on Atletico's goal too. Really one to forget.

yeah Masch wasn't his monster self last night but I'm not worried.

Home of Barca Fans