Round of 16: Brazil - Chile - Saturday 28/06/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Chile better team. Sanchez and bravo were awesome prior penalties. But can't say Brazil did not deserve it. Fair match fair result. All hail Julio Cesar

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

F

Flavia

Brasil won't go far... I can't see it. Penalties already in the round of 16, gk crying, all players looking nervous and feeling the pressure. This win may help them, or make them even more nervous.

mark1nhu

Brasil won't go far... I can't see it. Penalties already in the round of 16, gk crying, all players looking nervous and feeling the pressure. This win may help them, or make them even more nervous.

Every match is a new match.

We also had pretty difficult matches in 1994, still got the Cup.

I hope the team prove you wrong.

; )

F

Flavia

Every match is a new match.

We also had pretty difficult matches in 1994, still got the Cup.

I hope the team prove you wrong.

; )

In 1994 there was Romario. There's Fred and Jo now. Team is playing pretty badly.

Pepe Silvia

Tough break for Chile. They looked pretty poor with an unfit Vidal. Vargas wasn't his normal self either. Alexis connected passes but didn't get his normal support. Had to do a lot on his own. Defensively is where Chile impressed me the most but there game is fast transition counter football and without Vidal they just didn't look the same team.

mark1nhu

In 1994 there was Romario. There's Fred and Jo now. Team is playing pretty badly.

I agree with you about the poor performance of the team, but we also have a player like Romário: Neymar.

He plays in a different position and he is not that lethal striker, but is a game changer too, capable of make the difference in a tough match, score unexpected goals, open up space for other players, etc...

I think we can win the Cup, even with useless Fred. Comparing with 1994, we are weaker in his spot, but stronger in others.

F

Flavia

I agree with you about the poor performance of the team, but we also have a player like Romário: Neymar.

He plays in a different position and he is not that lethal striker, but is a game changer too, capable of make the difference in a tough match, score unexpected goals, open up space for other players, etc...

I think we can win the Cup, even with useless Fred. Comparing with 1994, we are weaker in his spot, but stronger in others.

I think the 1994 team was better in all spots. If Brasil makes it to he semis, and it's Germany, it could be ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans