Thiago Alcantara

BADGERBHOY

Lol people here are desperate for him to join Real Madrid just to confirm their irrational hate of him. Him joining Real Madrid would mean them having better midfield depth. Fuck that.

Some of you are actually indirectly rooting for Real Madrid to improve their squad just because you hate a player that left like an angry ex or some shit. Grow up.

This

Thiago is a great player and him going there is not good for us

I will however think less of him for making the jump to those scumbags

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Noone will care really. Seems to me his fans are the ones who are annoyed the mos.

It's nothing like Figo who was our best player and captain and move directly from Barca to Madrid. Thiago was insignificant

KingLeo10

the bigger question is, why are bayern offloading key midfield players left and right? surely the likes of sanches and goretzka can't replace vidal and thiago that easily??

Trickykid

the bigger question is, why are bayern offloading key midfield players left and right? surely the likes of sanches and goretzka can't replace vidal and thiago that easily??

Them offloading Thiago is just speculation. It's been both confirmed and denied, and basically we know fuck all.

clemente

I just don't get why go to Madrid? Is it a step up from Bayern? What is he trying to do? If this is true then I hope he goes there and FLOPS

RMU ReBorn

Fucking board.. not only that they made our hero Thiago join Bayern and follow Pep but now they're making him go to Real!!! Fuck Segura, screw Bartomeu.
It was his decision to leave . You were expecting Xavi and Iniesta to stay in the bench to accommodate this guy .? He went looking for green meadows like a glory hunter . Didn't had the patience , grit or determination Which Xavi and Roberto showed . He can fuck off to anywhere he wishes . Don't need to lick his ass for convincing him to return .

RMU ReBorn

About Eriksen and Pogba, I hope at least on of them renews while the other comes to Barca.
38967035_494676627625196_5728480611782361088_o.jpg

Joan

It was his decision to leave . You were expecting Xavi and Iniesta to stay in the bench to accommodate this guy .? He went looking for green meadows like a glory hunter . Didn't had the patience , grit or determination Which Xavi and Roberto showed . He can fuck off to anywhere he wishes . Don't need to lick his ass for convincing him to return .

Trolling, my man. You could call me a hater and I wouldn't mind. Can even be irrational sometimes regarding Thiago.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Lol people here are desperate for him to join Real Madrid just to confirm their irrational hate of him. Him joining Real Madrid would mean them having better midfield depth. Fuck that.

Some of you are actually indirectly rooting for Real Madrid to improve their squad just because you hate a player that left like an angry ex or some shit. Grow up.

Their midfield will be worse when he is on the pitch. He is below modric and kroos. Modric will leave sooner or later and he is a downgrade, also not always available.

We don’t like him because he left the club to glory hunt for Pep. Now people want him back to ruin development of Arthur and the youngsters, fuck off. Worked well for Barca though as they have been plenty successful without him.

Thiago fanboys are insanely annoying.

Givenchy

not really that bothered now i've seen Puig, Arthur and Alena also needing chances. who does he replace in midfield for Madrid anyway? Modric, Kroos are both better players and Casemiro is a must. sure he'll add depth but if hes leaving Bayern you'd think he wants guaranteed first team football

Home of Barca Fans