Sveinn Gudjohnsen

Galning

Apparently the son of our good friend Eidur is playing for Barça as well :D
Anyone knows something more?

I heard he plays for Benjamín B.

Let's hope he's as good as his dad & his grand dad.
Btw what will happen if Guddy leaves? Will he leave his son alone in Barcelona at the age of ?

Last edited:

Galning

11? So he got his boy at the age of 19

He could be younger though, never really thought about it. But he plays for the U11 so I assumed he was 11. Which he probably isn't :D

Edit: He was born in 1998, so he is 11 after all :p Eidur was a young dad apparently.

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
well you'd think sveinn would go with him.

ALTHOUGH he is at the best club for youth development so who the hell knows.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Exactly what I was about to post Meta. He is at the perfect club for his development and he'll probably turn out better than his dad in that sense. It'll be interesting to see what happens to him when Eidur leaves.

PaulFCB

Banned
Eidur is a young father just like his father ( they played once in the same game ). I think it's quite a tradition in Iceland you don't reach you're 20s without being a responsible dad :guns:.

Galning

Eidur is a young father just like his father ( they played once in the same game ). I think it's quite a tradition in Iceland you don't reach you're 20s without being a responsible dad :guns:.

Well actually, they didn't play together. Aron (his dad) went off when Eidur came on. Eidur said it was something he regrets now, never really playing at the same time with his dad.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
I guess it depends on where Guddy goes. If he stays in Spain I expect his kid to keep on playing for Barca but if goes abroad it's a different situation

V

Vega

He could be younger though, never really thought about it. But he plays for the U11 so I assumed he was 11. Which he probably isn't :D

Edit: He was born in 1998, so he is 11 after all :p Eidur was a young dad apparently.

Eidur's own dad was also a young father, when his father played his last game for the national team of Iceland, the person to substitute him during the game was.... His son, Eidur XD If Gudjohnsen can play for about 6-7 more years, he might see that dream come true for him with his own son (although he'll be a bit too old already maybe).

beef-supreme

Eidur's own dad was also a young father, when his father played his last game for the national team of Iceland, the person to substitute him during the game was.... His son, Eidur XD If Gudjohnsen can play for about 6-7 more years, he might see that dream come true for him with his own son (although he'll be a bit too old already maybe).

Well, these days you never know, you have kids debuting at the age of 16 in first teams so it could be that they play together at international level or even for a club, provided that Eidur's son actually becomes a good player!

Home of Barca Fans