Atletico Madrid Game

AzaR

Just purchased a ticket for the last game of the season (somewhat risky I know as league could be over) Just wondering if there was a seat that became available that was better would I be able to get a refund on my current ticket and buy the new seat? May be a silly question but as I said first time going to the Nou Camp

Also what are benefits of becoming a member of Barcelona?

edit- forgot main reason i made thread. When do you reckon game date will be confirmed?

Last edited:

Galning

I don't think you can get a refund.

As a member you get pre-access to tickets for big games such as against Madrid, tough CL games, away games, etc... And of course there's also the general stuff like being able to go to the assembly, vote for presidency,...

Probably around 1 month before the game.

AzaR

I don't think you can get a refund.

As a member you get pre-access to tickets for big games such as against Madrid, tough CL games, away games, etc... And of course there's also the general stuff like being able to go to the assembly, vote for presidency,...

Probably around 1 month before the game.

cheers for the reply, may look into membership next season then.

Really excited to attend the game, hopefully the game will be of some significance and Messi, Xavi, Iniest etc will play. Will be hoping to attend the spanish super cup too :p

LaPulg4

thats awesome ;) I'm going to go there as well and it will be my 1st trip to Barcelona too. How much did you pay? I haven't bought ticket yet, but I have seen seats in the lateral for 250 euro...for me its very expensive, but I need to have it in great place. What's more..anyone knows what is the best way to get autograph from a footballer? To sit right behind the bench, or somwhere out of the stadium, when the bus arrives? ;)

LaPulg4

when we will find out final date of the match? I saw on official site of ligabbva that they determine hour and day 3,5 week in advance. What is the possibility of choosing 17th of May? If it will be 18th, I won't be able to go... :cry:

serghei

What woud be ironic and sad at the same time is if we beat Atletico Madrid on Camp Nou and that win makes Real champions of Spain. Horror script.

Chainsaw

Killahead
What woud be ironic and sad at the same time is if we beat Atletico Madrid on Camp Nou and that win makes Real champions of Spain. Horror script.

It's simple. We let Atletico to win that one. Massive slap to the face of Real! :VdB:

Galning

If we are out of the race and it comes down to the last day and Atlético need a win to become champions over Madrid, I'm sure we'll lose :p

If Barca need to lose for RM to not win the league, if I were Tata, I'd throw out the B team in this game. And tell them to lose. :lol:

Imagine if RM lose the league in the last minute of this game because of a Pique/Masch own goal :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, what we would need to do is to give away a goal on a corner. Nobody would suspect us of losing on purpose then :pep:

Home of Barca Fans