• Bartra-Mathieu

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • Bartra-Masch

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Mathieu-Masch

Votes: 22 32.4%

• Total voters

hamoon32

Choose best centerback partnership at the current time.
for me pique-mathieu. bartra to be the next choice.
vermelen not included because i've doubt he is going to play for us this season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Never been a big fan of Masch at CB, but gotta say Masch-Mathieu is the best CB pairing.

Kasperroed

Bartra-Mathieu with Mascherano playing as a defensive midfielder.

Omg, stop that shit. It will NEVER happen anyway on a regular basis. Busquets is our best DM. Barca does'nt need a bulldozer like Masch in midfield. We are Barca for crist sake! We need a guy who can control the game with very few individual errors and defend the defence, and Busquets does this job brilliantly. No need for Masch at that position!

However, i must say that Masch is a great asset for the team. A pure leader and a great tackler. No, is not tall, but he has other abilities that many tall defenders deos'nt. Pairing him with Mathieu is ideal. Two, physically strong and quite fast leader-types, who can play the ball superbly by their feet. If we need more tall players for set-pieces Alves should be sold and a taller RB brought in.

DrPepper

Omg, stop that shit. It will NEVER happen anyway on a regular basis. Busquets is our best DM. Barca does'nt need a bulldozer like Masch in midfield. We are Barca for crist sake! We need a guy who can control the game with very few individual errors and defend the defence, and Busquets does this job brilliantly. No need for Masch at that position!

This.

Mascherano is so overhyped atm. The moment he makes one of his silly mistakes people want him out again.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Mascherano with his obvious handicap is still our best defender. I'm picking Mathieu as his partner simply because Pique lost focus and Bartra is too weak physically.

serghei

What is funny is that I think our best CB pairing is the one we had last season. Pique - Mascherano. The irony...

reDIOS10

Can someone tell me why Bartra-Mathieu is first when they haven't even played that much with each other, so how can we know how good they are? This forum:lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Can someone tell me why Bartra-Mathieu is first when they haven't even played that much with each other, so how can we know how good they are? This forum:lol:

I suppose because it's the pairing we want to see the most, and because a lot of people here dislike Pique's lackadaisical attitude.

Home of Barca Fans