11 - Vitor Borba Ferreira Rivaldo

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I have a picture on my wall of my girlfriend standing next to rivaldo and he is in a spedo at the beach in Brasil! Great picture! i will upload it sometime he is also with his son!

mobster_1930

My favourite player of all time. Reason why I started loving Barca so much. Hope he will be a Barca manager sometimes in a future...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
he's a legend but a shame that he was on the way out at barca by the time i was old enough to follow football properly.

jairzinho

he's a legend but a shame that he was on the way out at barca by the time i was old enough to follow football properly.

really ? you missed alot my friend. My best moment of him for barca was his hattrick against Valencia on the final day of the 2000 - 2001 season. Barca needed a win to qualify for the champions league and with the scores level at 2-2 in the final minute, he scored one of the best over-head bicycle kicks i've seen. any cules remember that ? :p

Galning

really ? you missed alot my friend. My best moment of him for barca was his hattrick against Valencia on the final day of the 2000 - 2001 season. Barca needed a win to qualify for the champions league and with the scores level at 2-2 in the final minute, he scored one of the best over-head bicycle kicks i've seen. any cules remember that ? :p

Yeah I remember, it was siiiiick.

Barcilliant

Probably my favourite player. Sorry I created another post. Magical player. He shone in an era when our side sucked. Took us to 2 league titles and had that ability to impose his will on the game. If you wanted someone to break down a parked bus Rivaldo would be the man. Seriously if Rivaldo was in our side against that fucking Inter side he would have destroyed them. Messi got neutralised but Rivaldo physicality and ability to blast daisy cutters from distance would certainly have helped to beat Inter. Fucking legend. Paul Scholes said he was the best he has ever played against and Scholes has played against a galaxy of stars.

Home of Barca Fans