11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

I was gonna make the same joke tbh Boja, it's just harmless teasing to BBZ for that argument that went on over pages, I taught it's funny, and even funnier because BBZ understood we're joking and took it well.

A little fun does no one any harm :)

Q : were the posts in the old Neymar Jr thread discounted from post count ? I feel like my post count lowered yesterday..

I know that you are joking, mate. And I don't mind jokes from some members.
But some users are deadly serious.

I pushed too far, ok, but some stats were perfectly valid.
Like the one that Ney's goals in the league significantly dropped in 2015' compared to performances in 2014'.

We can joke now, but when the league match will come, it will always be like this:
1. If Ney will score a league goal
= some guys will say: you see, he scored. You were wrong
-- and that will be the end of discussion
2. If Ney won't score again in a League for 1-2-3-5-10 matches
-- if me or someone will reply: so, he is STILL or AGAIN not scoring in a LEAGUE...
= others will jump again and say: But who cares about the league? He was good in a cup, or in the first part of the Season, or he scored xx goals in all competitions
-- so, no matter how long he won't score (in the league), people will post his stats from a cup, CL or his overall stats from a league (and they are good because of his 2014's form)

So, imo, there is no way to find some "middle ground" here.
Fans who don't like Ney that much will whine.
And guys who love him will defend him no matter what, mostly.
And we can get to 1000s of pages in a few weeks with that way.

I will try to avoid posting on this topic.
Two "sides" of fans are just having a totally different views about this, and we can only argue, lose nerves, and start to hate eachother.

So, I will try to find a way to use that remark about "he hasn't scored a league goal from an open play for XX days" for some other player.
I will use that joke on Pedro, Iniesta or someone else, lol :lol:

Cheers

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
So, I will try to find a way to use that remark about "he hasn't scored a league goal from an open play for XX days" for some other player.
I will use that joke on Pedro, Iniesta or someone else, lol :lol:

Cheers

:lol:

Pedro have scored enough given his play time I think (don't have the stats in minde), but Iniesta .. better not speak of his league stats this season :/

About Neymar, I personally do not care about league goals or not, stats don't tell the entire story because :

- we need goals in copa del rey and champions league too, we're after those trophies too
- he is playing well again, even if he doesn't score, I consider his bad form to be in the past now

Also, I saw your posts about young Cristiano being your favourite player back then even with his childlish showoff behaviour :D you can try to cut neymar some slack, and let's hope he has an opposite evolution than that of CR7, and that he'll evolve more and more towards being a respectable man :)

BBZ8800

Also, I saw your posts about young Cristiano being your favourite player back then even with his childlish showoff behaviour :D you can try to cut neymar some slack, and let's hope he has an opposite evolution than that of CR7, and that he'll evolve more and more towards being a respectable man :)

I was around 20 back then and I didn't mind Ronaldo's annoying attitude and gestures.
Now, 10 years later, I look at him as on a spoiled brat.

So, you are right, I changed my opinion about Ronaldo's attitude over years, so I shouldn't blame the guys who are 16-20-23 years old, and who don't find anything wrong in Ney's attitude currently, for example.

About Neymar, I personally do not care about league goals or not, stats don't tell the entire story because :

- we need goals in copa del rey and champions league too, we're after those trophies too
- he is playing well again, even if he doesn't score, I consider his bad form to be in the past now

No, I am still giving up.
Because when we love a certain team or player, we are usually very biased.

For example:
1. when Cristiano scored 50 goals
we will reply= well, that is because he scores penaldos and statpad goals against Almerias
-- so, no matter how much he will score, we will bash his achievement, and find a logic why his achievements aren't THAT special

2. on the other hand, if Ronaldo scores only 25 goals per Season
= we will laugh how a poor player he is

-- so, you see, no matter what he will do, we will bash him and we will hail Messi and our players

For our players, Ney in this case, the same story:
1. if he will score a lot of Goals
= we will hail him
2. if he will score goals in CL and Cup and not in the league
= we will say: but he scored important goals in a CL and cup
-- so, we will find some arguments to "compensate" his weaker stats in some competition or in some period of the Season
3. also, even if he won't score Goals in any competition/or for 3-4-5 Months
= we will say: but he is important because he is creating more space for Messi and Suarez
-- or he can create a danger out of nothing etc
= so, we will again find some arguments to turn him into a valuable/awesome player

So, you see, you can't win in a fight against Ney/or similar player in this moment.
Ney, or any of our players would need to play like a crap for very long periods, like Pedro, Fab, Iniesta, Xavi so that more people would start to raise their eyebrows.

In this moment, he still has "enough" of good things in his overall play, so that majority of fans won't like too much bad posts about some aspects of his play.

So, this is why I will also stop.

Vlom

Your reasoning is spot on, Neymar hasn't been bad for long enough to warrant a witch hunt, and he's still very very young so can only get better; also, all in all, he's been good this season, let's hope he has a wonderfull finish.

Look at how people at the Camp Nou still chanted Suarez's name when he was missing sitters, that's the attitude we need to have towards our players, support them, and hope they'll turn things around.

Luckily, we have players of amazing quality in Neymar Suarez Messi ... imagine how many bashing posts you'd make in a Lavezzi thread :lol:

G

Gasgas

What's the purpose of your post? If you tried to mock another user you failed miserably.
Bbz clearly said that lately Neymar struggles to score in La Liga from open play.

#teamBBZ# :pep:
Before anybody takes me serious That's a joke. Where's berkeley these days? He could use being here too

On a serious note,, i hope he delivers today. We miss those neybraces

Vlom

[youtube]88-F_49VAo8[/youtube]

It doesn't seem like he touched him, just joking around.

Yet Marca made an entire article about it cutting the part where Suarez is laughing to create a polemic about Neymar/Suarez clash, disgusting as usual.

Alen

I was around 20 back then and I didn't mind Ronaldo's annoying attitude and gestures.
Now, 10 years later, I look at him as on a spoiled brat.

So, you are right, I changed my opinion about Ronaldo's attitude over years, so I shouldn't blame the guys who are 16-20-23 years old, and who don't find anything wrong in Ney's attitude currently, for example.

No, I am still giving up.
Because when we love a certain team or player, we are usually very biased.

For example:
1. when Cristiano scored 50 goals
we will reply= well, that is because he scores penaldos and statpad goals against Almerias
-- so, no matter how much he will score, we will bash his achievement, and find a logic why his achievements aren't THAT special

2. on the other hand, if Ronaldo scores only 25 goals per Season
= we will laugh how a poor player he is

-- so, you see, no matter what he will do, we will bash him and we will hail Messi and our players

For our players, Ney in this case, the same story:
1. if he will score a lot of Goals
= we will hail him
2. if he will score goals in CL and Cup and not in the league
= we will say: but he scored important goals in a CL and cup
-- so, we will find some arguments to "compensate" his weaker stats in some competition or in some period of the Season
3. also, even if he won't score Goals in any competition/or for 3-4-5 Months
= we will say: but he is important because he is creating more space for Messi and Suarez
-- or he can create a danger out of nothing etc
= so, we will again find some arguments to turn him into a valuable/awesome player

So, you see, you can't win in a fight against Ney/or similar player in this moment.
Ney, or any of our players would need to play like a crap for very long periods, like Pedro, Fab, Iniesta, Xavi so that more people would start to raise their eyebrows.

In this moment, he still has "enough" of good things in his overall play, so that majority of fans won't like too much bad posts about some aspects of his play.

So, this is why I will also stop.

I respect how you back everything you say, even when you're trolling :lol: Always an interesting read. :cheers:

Kohe321

It doesn't seem like he touched him, just joking around.

Yet Marca made an entire article about it cutting the part where Suarez is laughing to create a polemic about Neymar/Suarez clash, disgusting as usual.

Haha, they did? They are just joking around, it couldn't be more obvious. Talk about constructing stories. I guess Neymar and Suarez need to start giving the camera a "thumbs up" and smile after every joke they make in the future in order to avoid "confusion" like this again. :lol:

Marca... :VdB:

Last edited:

Neymessi

In the present form who do you think has more chance of scoring when 1v1 with the keeper.Neymar or suarez?Neymar for me.

Vlom

In the present form who do you think has more chance of scoring when 1v1 with the keeper.Neymar or suarez?Neymar for me.

Both are dangerous in 1v1 but Suarez's shots are wilder, which is why sometimes it gives amazing goals like the 3rd against psg, and sometimes he'll just miss in a ridiculous manner ^^

If both are on top form, Neymar is chirurgical in his finishing, always finds the side nets with a clear & clean shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans